Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

First CB7, new here. Hello from VT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I take this as a sign that you're keeping it?!

I've yet to see a cappuccino brown Accord with a '92-'93 front end on it. For all the things that it would seem silly to be excited about, I'm definitely excited to see that outcome! Hurry up!
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      So I take this as a sign that you're keeping it?!

I've yet to see a cappuccino brown Accord with a '92-'93 front end on it. For all the things that it would seem silly to be excited about, I'm definitely excited to see that outcome! Hurry up!

Haha, yeah. I'm keeping her. I had one of those moments that I'm sure many of us have where I started thinking about trying to get a more modern car and just how much money its going to take to get this 25 year old car where I want it. But then after just one drive , I remembered why i love this car, and why its important to keep going with it.
      For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

indeed, just like my 2nd cb, I'm currently looking for the parts needed for the 5 lug swap and some oem honda 5 lug wheels, looking at some lude rims or accord/itr rims if i want to drop alot on them, still unsure if im going disc in the back yet. love the look of that ride of yours, wish mines paint was that good, going bad or not its sharp man

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticRuins View Post
          indeed, just like my 2nd cb, I'm currently looking for the parts needed for the 5 lug swap and some oem honda 5 lug wheels, looking at some lude rims or accord/itr rims if i want to drop alot on them, still unsure if im going disc in the back yet. love the look of that ride of yours, wish mines paint was that good, going bad or not its sharp man

Thanks!!! Rear disc is also in my future I hope. I'll never understand why they used drum on an ex coupe.
          For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

finally warm enough here in VT to wash and wax outside!!! I clayed , polished, and waxed the car yesterday. I PROMISE TO GET PICS of everything i've been doing tomorrow. Waiting on my headlights, HID kit, and springs to get here too

Comment

My projectors came in today. I'll be 100% honest, I'm actually very surprised at the quality of these. Well made, glass lens, and everything is there. I'm going to add some extra silicone just to be safe, and I'm still waiting for my H.I.D system to arrive. But over all these seem pretty legit. Also looks like a good base for upgrading to a better projector as well, tsx, s2000, etc... My springs came in yesterday , but still need to order a camber kit, and some other things before those go in. So parts are slowing building up just taking my time and keep it clean!!!

And no, I will not be using those corner lights. waiting for some amber ones.

Comment

Very clean coupe .

Comment

Originally posted by Cb9007 View Post
                  Very clean coupe .

Thank you, I hope by the end of summer to have it even CLEANER

Comment

HID kit is in 8000k , Great haul at the junk yard today too

9293 bumper

mint condition dash bezel

9293 grill

mint H piece for steering wheel (mine was all chipped up)

SE leather arm rest

Comment

Spent a little time yesterday replacing the bezel. Cleaned all the vents and such. Been waiting since last August to have a nice clean looking UN-BROKEN! bezel. Have a cigarette lighter now too.

Replaced this, I got too close to the old one with compressed air when I was cleaning. Now I know better!

Here is the donor bumper for my 9293 swap, just need to get some paint, head back to the salvage yard and grab the fog light brackets, some 3500k HID's for the fogs, and find some more time!!! Work has been super busy lately.

Dash all put back together and since all the snow is gone I put in my Gen 5 floor mats

The Broken Bezel

Want to get a brown dash mat, what do you think? Personally I think it would add to the "old school" look.

My projectors, 9293 fog's, HID kit, and springs

clean up of new bezel

All apart

Replaced the lighter bulb, and ash tray bulb, was even able to get the blue condoms off the stock bulbs without braking them

Comment

Nice! The headlights came out great man. Definitely in for more pics.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                          Nice! The headlights came out great man. Definitely in for more pics.
                          Thanks, and yeah, there will be many more once I get the front clip all sorted out. Still need to get a bunch of stuff and then have a nice full day to put it all in. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and take my time on things, example ; I'm the dude that takes his tail lights out to wax behind them. lol

Comment

Here is the arm rest I found in the salvage yard. Needs a re-rap, and new foam. Having my friend who does this sort of thing for a living give me a hand. I'm thinking brown leather, pleather, other material? Let me know what you guys think. Also, are the holes already there to install this? Or do I need to drill and tap? if so, I need to make sure I put some good por-15 over the holes.

Comment

Nice!!!! Just scored some Tan DA head rest today off a friend!!!

Last edited by 802cb7; 04-22-2015, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Head rest's are cleaned, and in. Looks awesome! Really changes the look from just a simple little swap. Ran the arm rest by my friend and he said he has a bunch of ''Tobacco Brown" leather left over from a previous project. So I'm going with that, and using some special paint he has for the support bracket. Should look sweet when it's all said and done. Weather here in Vermont has sucked, actually snowed today! High's have only been in the mid 40's and its just been non stop rain for the last week So , that means that I cant paint the bumper and get those projectors in the car. I'm frick'in DYING to get those lights in, I've always wanted projectors with H.I.D's and now that I have them there is nothing I can do thanks to Vermonts stupid weather!!! Might be getting a new trunk too. No spoiler and hopefully doesnt leak like mine does. For some reason the drivers side edge is bent up ever so slightly that is allows water in. I know this because I sat inside the trunk while a friend sprayed the trunk for me. Its was actually pretty obvious where the water was coming in once I got in since I could see outside!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X