A little Photoshoot after a cars and coffee in Toledo, OH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little Photoshoot after a cars and coffee in Toledo, OH

A cowoker's friend of mine got a new Audi S5 6MT, so we decided to make a photoshoot out of it after a cars and coffee event.

Here's the pics taken by one of his friends with a nice camera:

2016 V6 6MT Coupe, with about 296whp and the LED touring headlights, probably keeps up with the S5. Rips the front tires off all the way to third gear and that's with these Kuhmo Ecsta V720 AutoX tires on there.

Buddy Club BBK on the front

Last edited by Losiracer2; 06-12-2018, 11:42 PM.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Oh my god, that '16 Accord is gorgeous! Ditch the tire paint and redo the wheels in silver or gunmetal and it'd be perfect. Is that power with bolt ons and tune, or what?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
      Oh my god, that '16 Accord is gorgeous! Ditch the tire paint and redo the wheels in silver or gunmetal and it'd be perfect. Is that power with bolt ons and tune, or what?
      I think he's got precats deleted, J-pipe, straight piped with just resonators and a Ktuner. Honestly, the exterior is MUCH better than the engine bay. Pretty basic stuff to the engine and he's made about 40whp over stock. They dyno around 255whp stock out of the box.

Yeah I hate those wheels and the tire stickers too, but he's a 23 yr old college student so he hasn't really learned what tasteful mods are yet lol.

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

I seen an S5 last week in a parking lot. I had to stop and look at it, truly was beautiful.

Comment

Audi's current designer is a genius, that's for sure.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I've thought about that Buddy Club BBK, but they are pretty spendy for what you get.

There is another kit that basically retrofits the stock RL calipers to the knuckle and then you use a bigger rotor. Much cheaper, but you have to source the calipers.

Then I also figured out that for 2016, Honda upgraded the 4 Cylinder Sport and the V6 Touring brakes to 12.3" rotors from the wimpy 11.5" rotors on the EX-L V6 Accords, which IMO is ridiculous. That is SMALLER than the brakes on my Si were and it was around 350lbs lighter and quite a bit slower. However, you can bolt the Sport brakes on and then use any 2017+ Si pad for the brakes. It works out to about 20-30% more braking area with stock parts. Need new calipers and Honda technically changed the MC and the booster as well.

All I know is that I am glad he changed those brakes, because the stock ones are a helluvalotta "WHOAAAAAAA Nelly."

I thought about those same mods performance wise, but then you have car that just can't hook up. At least at stock power you can manage it a bit, and it'll still harass S4's and S5's.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

audi is nice but they always seem behind the curve to me in terms of aesthetics, compared to their other german rivals. i do dig the new shift into 4-doors with hatches. check out audi's s5 sportback!
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
              X