Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should the Fuel Pressure be on an H22a swapped CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should the Fuel Pressure be on an H22a swapped CB7?

Hello,

I have been running my fuel pressure at around 28 psi at idle and it goes to about 33 wot.

I have noticed that the tip of my exhaust becomes black after a couple tanks and that is indication of it running rich.

What should my fuel pressure be running at? I don't dog on the car at all, and use it as a DD for the tq and power. I recently changed it down to about 26 psi. Is this OK?

Thanks in advance.

anyone??

Comment

base fuel pressure should be 40-41psi at idle with the vac line removed

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
      member ride thread
      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

are you sure for the h22?

Comment

yep im sure. h22 is 40-41psi f22 is 39-40

member ride thread
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

but what should the fpr be with the vac line?

Comment

Dont ever measure with vaccum line cause vaccum can flutuate. Always set fuel pressure without vaccum.

P.S. Big thanks turbo 90 accord I have been looking for this info for a while now! the hanes says between 33 and 40 psi without vaccumm but that doesnt tell you squat. :P

^Click Me!^

Comment

to update,

i reset the fuel pressure to what turboaccord said and I am not running nearly as rich anymore. i think i had set it with the vacuum on therefore i was running extremely rich. i have it perfect now. i went on a road trip with 3 people in the car and cargo and driving 1/3 tank at 65 mph and rest at 80 mph, i got 34 MPG!!! crazy...

Comment

glad i could help!

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Working...
                  X