No announcement yet.

Lodollar92lx : 1994 Subaru Lega-STi Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That audi wagon in the video sounded like shit!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Always been a fan of these.Looks real good
      Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

I would love to have your wagon! Great build!

Did you use a Saab hood scoop?

BTW dont ever take those Advans off, they are perfect for the Legacy!
        Last edited by Macaqueistrong; 12-02-2010, 06:13 PM.

Comment

FUCK, so much win dude excellent stuff

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Love the steering wheel mod and brembos

yay for another suby

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
            -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Did you run into any problems with the mounting bolts on the Brembos when you took them off?

I've heard a lot of peoplle stripping out the threads on the calipers when removing them to replace the rotors.

Comment

i have encountered this on other sti's ive worked on. When i installed mine i used never seize on all the bolts. Im not sure what causes the seizure/strippage, must be the aluminum the caliper is made out of.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
                  i have encountered this on other sti's ive worked on. When i installed mine i used never seize on all the bolts. Im not sure what causes the seizure/strippage, must be the aluminum the caliper is made out of.
                  I agree, soak what you can with PB blaster. I spray bolts a few times the day before and a bunch of times the day or. And when ever I take a bolt I use antiseize before I put it back on. Less headaches and makes life easier for sure.

1998 Subaru Legacy L ~current ride~ Decently modified (current project)
                  1991 Honda Accord (Traded for 91 turbo Legacy) Slightly modified
                  1997 Subaru Legacy GT (T-Boned) Slightly modified
                  1993 Suzuki GSX-R 750
                  1991 Suzuki GSX-R 750 (wrapped around a pole) faster than stock liter bikes
                  1989 Honda CRX (sold for GSXR)
                  MANY mods

4Zero1Motorsports.com

4Zero1 Facebook
                  Invidia, Walbro, Tein, ARP, AEM, Cometic, Techna-Fit and many, MANY more!

Comment

got the subaru repainted about 2 months ago...

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

I love this car man. I really do.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Very tastefully done!

Comment

nice update, but what bout the BEASTLY CB updates? haha

Comment

Thanks! I was lucky enough to find a crashed 94 legacy GT to get the sideskirts and rear lip off of for my wagon. they are extremely hard to find, since they only came on the GT and they only offered it one year in my bodystyle

the only CB updates are i installed some really nasty 4 pot front calipers, and took it to the dragway and broke all 4 axles i brought with me. im really tired of not being able to run consistent passes in that stupid car, and i dont feel like dumping more money into it haha

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Hey can you point me where i can find info in doing this swap? Was it sorta a drop in? Any info would be helpful any thanked a bunch! I can get a similar model for cheap and in good condition! Think I found a new project!
                              Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                              Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Loving it. I bet most people would never know the monster that thing is hiding.
                                1993 Accord EX
                                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Working...
                                X