NJ May 2017 cb7 meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJ May 2017 cb7 meet

I threw my 3rd meet in May 2017 in Lewis Morris Park Morristown, New Jersey.

good turn out for being a meet that was planned less then a month notice.

Comment

Thats all the pictures I have enjoy!!

Comment

Those are some nice rides. Is your car the red one with the 5 lug and RL calipers?
        5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Man retrofit and JDM bumpers everywhere! Nice turn out, hopefully if I get stationed in Jersey I can make it to the next years meet and it will be just as good of a turn out as this one. I miss these meets
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

lol, when i seen the first photo i thought the meet was just going to be you and your car. I must say, i like all of these cars. I like the one with the double front lip.

Comment

All nice cars Nice little ol turnout for a somewhat short notice meet
              I got love for that red coupe nice build for sure and of course the bordeaux sedan is just an exceptional car Very, very good job on that one!!

Comment

Looks like it was a good turn out for old cars and short notice! Lol

Looking through these pictures may have sparked me to get my car running again.... So many clean cars and good people, something I had forgotten about in all these years. Glad you guys are still making it happen.

L8r
                Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                01-01-2019

Comment

Working...
                X