Neuspeed Race Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neuspeed Race Springs

I have decied to upgrade my supension set up with some Neuspeed Race Springs. The thing is they will be on Tokico Blues for right now? Does anyone know how the ride quality will be, will it mess up anything. The shock set up will only be temporary until I can get some Koni Yellows. Thanks

i was on neuspeed race springs w/ tokicos for almost 3 years..and i rolled on 18's. but i'd recommend a camber kit coz the tires will wear out really fast w/ a drop that low.
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Neuspeed

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
      i was on neuspeed race springs w/ tokicos for almost 3 years..and i rolled on 18's. but i'd recommend a camber kit coz the tires will wear out really fast w/ a drop that low.
      Did you have any trouble with your tires rubbung against the fender? And does your control arm hit the inner fender walls at all. Thanks

Comment

Re: Neuspeed

Originally posted by accordex_1990
        Did you have any trouble with your tires rubbung against the fender? And does your control arm hit the inner fender walls at all. Thanks
        never had that problem..and i always used 215/40/18's. if you ever plan on dropping a car, especially at 2in. or more, you gotta invest in performance shocks/struts, camber kits, and when you buy rims, make sure the offset is made for hondas(+40...+44)
        it helps so that the rims don't stick too far out the fender, or too far in.
        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Re: Re: Neuspeed

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
          never had that problem..and i always used 215/40/18's. if you ever plan on dropping a car, especially at 2in. or more, you gotta invest in performance shocks/struts, camber kits, and when you buy rims, make sure the offset is made for hondas(+40...+44)
          it helps so that the rims don't stick too far out the fender, or too far in.
          Thanks for the feedback. For now I will use the tokico blues but in two months will uprgrade to some Koni Yellows. The drop will be on my stock wheels and tires, but I will still get a camber kit. Just wanted to make sure the wheels wouldn't rub or the control bar would hit against the fender wall. Its just that I was reading some other posts in Suspension and alot of people were having that problem. Could it be that they are using bigger rims and wider tires. Thanks again

Comment

Definately an excellent spring choice. Good luck with the tokico combo. Let us know how the ride is in the "rate your suspension" thread. May I suggest the Neu. Koni Yellows when you get your Konis. This combo is by far my best combo yet. I LOVE the ride with them. I had a problem with the control arm hitting the inner fender wall with all my other suspension combos but not this one.
            "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by h23accord
              Definately an excellent spring choice. Good luck with the tokico combo. Let us know how the ride is in the "rate your suspension" thread. May I suggest the Neu. Koni Yellows when you get your Konis. This combo is by far my best combo yet. I LOVE the ride with them. I had a problem with the control arm hitting the inner fender wall with all my other suspension combos but not this one.
              What size tires did you have when your control arm was hitting the inside fender. Do you think I would have that problem if I use my stock rims and tires. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by accordex_1990
                What size tires did you have when your control arm was hitting the inside fender. Do you think I would have that problem if I use my stock rims and tires. Thanks
                I'm running neuspeed race and AGX's and I haven't had a problem with my control arms hitting. Good luck with the new setup.
                Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

I was running the stock set up with all my suspension setups. The Neu. race and Koni Neu. Yellows have given me no problems whatsoever and I clear speed bumps no problem and it handles great and the ride is great! I am currently riding on stock wheels with Yokohama AS 430 195-60-R15. 2 finger wheel gap all around gives aggressive rake up front.
                  "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

i may buy nuespeed springs too got a good deal on them just wanted to knw also would the control arm hit with 18's i am going to go with the neuspeeds and gr-2 struts with 215-35-18 tires what do u guys think of that

not tryin to steal ur thread just didnt wanna make up another askin the same Q's

Comment

Gr-2's are meant as stock replacements and are not intended for lowering spring use. Get the AGX's You won't be disappointed.
                      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

oh ok thanks just needed to knw that before i went off buying the gr-2s....but now i will be getting the agxs

Comment

Originally posted by fluent247
                          oh ok thanks just needed to knw that before i went off buying the gr-2s....but now i will be getting the agxs
                          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

I woulg save up a bit and go with koni yellow or the neuspeed koni. I think neuspeed race r a lil too low for agxs
                            U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

Originally posted by JailBa8
                              I woulg save up a bit and go with koni yellow or the neuspeed koni. I think neuspeed race r a lil too low for agxs
                              They will void the warranty yes, but everybody I know who runs them has no problems w/ them on AGX's. I def. think the yellows would be more comftorable though
                              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Working...
                              X