EXT : Custom Red/Clears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MoooGen Powa!

your DIY came out great! can barely tell them apart from the real Red/clears.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
      MoooGen Powa!

your DIY came out great! can barely tell them apart from the real Red/clears.
      Thanks bro, yea I was at taco bell the other night and a guy pulled next to me cause I got my food and came out, he had a CB7 to, and since mine has a legend lip red/clear tails and a Mugen emblem on my CB, he actually said and asked me if my car was a "Mugen Accord", I said.........."Yea" lol and he believed me and started asking me questions about CB's and stuff, and I told him about this site to.....
      Last edited by pedroalcala; 11-09-2009, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
        Thanks bro, yea I was at taco bell the other night and and a guy pulled next to me cause I got my food and came out, he had a CB7 to, and since mine has a legend lip red/clear tails and a Mugen emblem on my CB, he actually said and asked me if my car was a "Mugen", I said.........."Yea" lol and he believed me and started asking me questions about CB's and stuff, and I told him about this site to.....
        hope he doesn't see this post or he's going to say "poser"

i've seen those emblems too i was thinking of putting it on my grill but i d k.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
          hope he doesn't see this post or he's going to say "poser"

i've seen those emblems too i was thinking of putting it on my grill but i d k.
          Well the guy was a complete noob, he was new to honda's cuz he was asking me question like crazy

and I was thinking of putting one on my grill to but i already have the "accord" one tho

Comment

turned out really good! I will be doing this myself with my all clears...I need to check and see if mine have the reflectors built into them...I don't think mine do.

gaskets...as in the ones that go behind the tails or one's that go inbetween the red and clear section?
            Last edited by bcjammerx; 11-09-2009, 12:43 AM.
            ____

Comment

Thanks bro, well the gaskets are the one that are inside (for now), not the out side edges, what I did, I used my stock gaskets so there woulden't be no fitment issues. But I'am gonna do the outer edges soon!!!
              And "xkjnboix" has a DIY for the outer edges.
              And yes check for the reflectors, or else the cop can pull you over for no reflectors....good luck dude!

Comment

Very clean outcome. nice work !

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

hmmm...xkjnboix isn't quit what I was thinking...but interesting.
                  ____

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                    Very clean outcome. nice work !
                    Thanks dude!!
                    Just trying to help out the members for those in need for the red/clears

Comment

well more so for members who can find all clears available more so than red/clears.
                      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

nice next setup may we see kiss of the girlfriend
                        how much is that can last time i got one it was 20 just a black one where to buy?
                        1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by rezist09 View Post
                          nice next setup may we see kiss of the girlfriend
                          how much is that can last time i got one it was 20 just a black one where to buy?
                          The lens painter?
                          You can get them on ebay.
                          Or you can get it at your local shop that focuses inports, or JDM store.

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
                            well more so for members who can find all clears available more so than red/clears.
                            True...but I might be buying another pair for my causins 92 CB....I'll let you know bro

Comment

tis true. I found some questionable web site that sell red/clears for 92-93 accords for about $90-$120, but no one has bought from them.

none on ebay, Have found all clears...but on ebay they tend to be upper 130's. Couple red/clears here a while ago...130's
                              ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                                tis true. I found some questionable web site that sell red/clears for 92-93 accords for about $90-$120, but no one has bought from them.

none on ebay, Have found all clears...but on ebay they tend to be upper 130's. Couple red/clears here a while ago...130's
                                ^^ True, before I made these, I bought the red/clears off like 7 companies, and they all replied with an e-mail saying "Sorry but we are out of stock no charge taken" but good thing I made these!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X