No announcement yet.

valve covers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let me know if you still have the VC I just got another CB9 today, didnt think I would get another so fast. Please let me know.
    Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

You're still paint VC's for people? I thought I read you had stopped a few months ago.

I tell you man the work you do is amazing. I've never seen such creativeness with a spray gun / airbrush.

Comment

what's up bro? i must say u r tha shit. i do paint as well but i can't air brush. i would like to have something done to the plastic center piece on my h22. i'll pm u but if ur mailbox is full please pm me. i checked outyour other paint threads. u do good work bro.
        Last edited by heero357; 02-05-2010, 07:53 PM.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign

WOW! I want this lol. I need my entire car painted like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
            You're still paint VC's for people? I thought I read you had stopped a few months ago.

I tell you man the work you do is amazing. I've never seen such creativeness with a spray gun / airbrush.
            yeah i had, for about a year and a half. but since then my boss has fired the co-workers that made me loose my privilege to do such work on the side,,
            He's lightened back up on the side projects. but now i only work on it if i have nothing else to do, As i am paid on commision. and i don't stay after to do it either as my son has changed my work habbits for the better.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Color Matched.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by dooey52 View Post
                let me know if you still have the VC I just got another CB9 today, didnt think I would get another so fast. Please let me know.
                aight got the cover redone a lil diff i hope you like it photos tonight
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

That looks great!

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I like it
                    Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Comment

It looks like it should be hung on a wall and not put on a car lol. Don't take the chance of getting it greasy. I'd just but a valve cover gasket and leave the cover in the house every time I had to work on my car for fear of scratching your work man. You and TypeG are masters of your craft.

Comment

looks like ceramic...... awesome skills....

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

now you should do mine and make it a candy red with black ill pay for the shipping!!!!!! lol great work and cant wait to see it on your cb..MASTER CRAFTER!
                          from this

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dooey52 View Post
                              I like it
                              I'm glad you understood and do realize in person the blue pearls really do pop.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Yes they do.
                                I took it out in the sun and the shit was blinding bright.
                                I put my shades on and you could see the different pearls.
                                Very sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X