....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

total sleeper! i love it!

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

wow..........theres not much to said here.......
        INTERIOR IS HOT!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

nice man. hope to see you at future meets

Comment

i saw some plastic polished parts at the interior.....nice car indeed...
            -My Member Ride thread-
            -JL store-

Comment

The tan and black interior looks hot!

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                The tan and black interior looks hot!
                Thanks, man. And I've still got a lot of work to do before everything is the way I want it.
                I'd like to put tan vinyl on the doors where the carpet used to be too, but I have to cut the center panels out and find some way to reattach them securely.
                I'm going to dye the seats to continue the theme sometime this summer hopefully.
                Those red and clear tails on your ride look too good, I'll be doing that too, whether I can still call it a sleeper or not. . .

The H22 Sleeper Sedan, updated 8/14
                After 4 months down...It's back! and tucked.
                Need a Swap or some work done in the DC/MD/VA/WV area?
                PM me and get it done right!

Comment

nice car man i like the tan just lower it man looks good
                  My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Originally posted by AcEr View Post
                    nice car man i like the tan just lower it man looks good
                    Thanks...Yeah I know it needs to not look like a car body on a truck chassis. My brother just found me a set of Neuspeed Sport springs last week for $50 bucks, so I'll be on that as soon as I get a set of adjustable front ball joints. Right now this leaky, puny Accord exhaust has got to go!

Comment

I'll be watching the progress on your ride man, good work
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

definitely a sleeper!

from the outward look of it ( with the hood closed )...

just looks like a stock CB...

( with the hood opened ) RAAAAWWRR!!!

ME EAT YOUR FACE!
                        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

I figured I'd update the project before I forget what's been done recently. I'll try to update the parts list (first post), and take some new pics to add whenever it quits raining here..

So here's how she's evolved since July:

I got rid of my stock exhaust in favor of a 2.25" Full Stainless Catback system, and welded on a stock-type 2.5" Thrush Turbo Muffler. This muffler sounds wonderfully smooth, won't get me pulled over in VA, looks close to stock, and cost me less than $22 bucks brand new.

I removed all the rubber mounts for my Prelude shifter/bracket assembly in favor of solid all-metal hardware. I tried to put my aftermarket short shift adapter on, but it was too tall to fit under the console- I've seen the DIYs and plan on using my overproductive imagination to create the holy grail of the DIY shifter.

I've been scouring my local junkyards, and I have found and installed '94 Prelude seats in TAN! These replaced the blue ones I had and match my interior perfectly (with no dyeing).

Dyed my rear seat side bolsters black, and used black plastic paint on my lower B-pillar cover (between front and rear doors), to continue the custom black & tan theme.

I went ahead and installed my (CD) JDM SiR badge in place of the EX one.

I installed my old set of Kenwood component crossovers and tweeters into the front door, and it sounds soooo much better, even with the stock 5 1/4"s.

I installed a set of "whatever" brand 6x9"s in the back, where there was nothing before since the stock speaker surrounds were obliterated.

That reinfected me with the stereo bug, and within 2-weeks I had compiled and installed a little bump system. I have added 2 gold-plated battery post terminals, 4ga. power wire, RCAs, 2-12" Infinity Kappa Perfect subs in a sealed box, with custom brackets holding the box to the strut bar, an Alpine V12 amp (~200W RMS). Sweet.

I also fabricated a custom ground wire kit, tying all stock engine/bay grounds directly to the battery with 8ga. wire and ring terminals.

While I had the interior disassembled to run my amp's power and signal wires, I chipped the sound deadening out from under the rear seats, removed the ABS unit, unwrapped the car wire harness and removed every single ABS related wire from the trunk to the firewall harness. I have already converted to a standard braking system, so all this crap was dead weight. I now have enough extra wire to make custom harnesses until I die (which IS the plan?).

I also replaced my 3rd brake light with an LED replacement I had lying around.

I painted my wiper arms black, cleaned my blower vents of mouse nests and acorns, and steam cleaned the upholstery.

Yes, I'm obsessed too. Pics soon, the tan 'lude seats look quite at home in there.
                          Last edited by lucid; 10-01-2008, 03:41 PM.

Comment

I also wired in a white component LED for the glove box light, and polished up the plastic glove box handle.

My interior dome light is ridiculously bright now, with 9 hi-power chip-style white LEDs (~$5).

I also replaced the license plate lights with single wedge LEDs, which are pretty dim from about 25 feet away, so don't try to read my plate when I blow by you at night!
                            I will be wiring in 2-4 component superwhites and resistors for my trunk light very soon, and all my interior bulbs (doors, domes, dash, cluster) will be converted.
                            I know it's wrong, but I'm thinking about stealing the expensive high-flux tail/brake bulbs from my prelude since it's down for bodywork right now.

I'll probably remember some more here in a few.

:edit.. I put the stock corner lights back in beside the headlights. I now think they look better than the clears I had on there.
                            Last edited by lucid; 10-01-2008, 03:46 PM.

Comment

I just added pics to the last 2 update threads, because we all like pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by lucid View Post
                                I just added pics to the last 2 update threads, because we all like pictures.

What happened to the prelude?
                                [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                                X