No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking car, u did a good job of matching up a good set of wheels w/ your color!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... DOHC

Comment

thanks yall for the comments!

uncle_el - thanks mang! one-pieces are coming soon. i'd rather have the two-piece versions though. only sedans came with one-pieces. the broadway mirror overlaps the existing mirror. i love the subtle tint it has too. those dents and scratches are one-of-a-kind. i bet no one has em here!

blamethepunx - gotta have dem custom dents and scratches. power is coming soon.

Maple50175 - thanks! i hope the parting-out situation is going well. thanks again for your honesty!

92accordDx - yes finally it was time for me to share.

h22aAccord93 - rosewood brown rocks my socks! i hated the color at first but it grew on me.

accordtunerx, Takeda - the JDM tails are very subtle. the only difference is that they are missing the side reflector as compared to the US tails. oh and it has one extra reflector in the middle (instead of having 2 reflector strips, it has 3). no chrome trim either. i needed to replace my stock ones b/c it was leaking so i replaced it with the JDM set.

4drcord - yeah my camera sucks. my car is dirty again so when i clean her, i'll give her another well deserved photoshoot. she's so sexy when she is clean!

NutBucket - i agree with you about the chrome trim around the JDM tails. it's a in my book.

fliplyricist1 - 90-91 JDM tail are the only ones with chrome trim. 92-93 JDM tails don't. honestly, how DO you feel about my car? hehe jk salamat pare!

AccordWarrior - no trick regarding the sliding box. mine moves around and it annoys me as much as you hehe. using velcro under the box doesn't work. the carpet is too loose. well mine is at least. i wanna get a rear upper strut just to tie the box to it.

93akorddse - that sticker is my cool "OPTIONS 2 exciting car magazine" sticker! i love that magazine even though i don't understand a single word in there. it's too japanese for me, but i love the pictures. pick one up if you can. and don't worry, i would never cheat on her...unless i find a skyline.

projekakkord - thanks! i try to stay away from the typical gunmetal/black/dark rim look. i'm known around here as "the accord w/gold rims" hehe. WRXs love me!
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

very unique rim choice.. it totally works for your ride too.

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

I DID THE REAR BRAKE CONVERSION I WOULD LKE TO KNOW IF YOU USED THE EX MASTER CYLINDER AND WHAT NOT

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
            I DID THE REAR BRAKE CONVERSION I WOULD LKE TO KNOW IF YOU USED THE EX MASTER CYLINDER AND WHAT NOT
            i actually didn't use the EX MC. i'm using my stock LX MC with the stock LX prop valve. it's been 5 months now and no problems yet. very firm braking! i would like to use the 90-93 non-ABS integra prop valve if i could get my hands on one. i recommend the installation of that valve, but it's not necessary. having one would improve what already is a great brake upgrade for a DX/LX.

Last edited by timmy0tool; 04-01-2004, 04:50 AM.
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Looks awesome!!! Love the wheels. And you can't lose the Option 2 sticker. That shit is hardcore JDM. I am not saying this to be a smart-ass, I really do like it. I planned on doing the same thing. Keep up the good work man.
              "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

Love the car man...that's the same color as mine I think, unless my monitor sucks...is it kind of purply-beige? If so I might have to cramp your style and get some gold rims m'self...although honestly I would really like to get some red ones...that might just be too much though...

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

JDM TAILS!!!?

where did you get those? i could honestly kill for a set. well not really but i would be the happiest kid on earth for awhile if i found a pair. not to mention it would look GOOD. just like yours do.

JDM one-pieces only came on the sedans? is that true or did i misread something?

Comment

Re: JDM TAILS!!!?

Originally posted by 92coupe
                    where did you get those? i could honestly kill for a set. well not really but i would be the happiest kid on earth for awhile if i found a pair. not to mention it would look GOOD. just like yours do.

JDM one-pieces only came on the sedans? is that true or did i misread something?
                    true, sedans had one pieces, coupes had two piece. both nippleless though.

not sure if you've seen this thread but if you look at the pics of the sedans versus the coupes, you can see the difference.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

1CrawlinAccord - what i heard, the "option 2" is for rear-wheel drive cars. "option" is for FWD. there is even "option wagon" out there for wagons, obviously. so i believe i'm wrong for sportin my sticker.

gloryaccordy - yep same color. the color is acutally called "rosewood brown". i was acutally gonna paint my EX 7-spokes red but i never had a chance. i wanted to do the GAB sports look. i'm amazed that yall like my wheel color of choice. i didn't expect this reaction from it. thanks!

92coupe - i got the tails from our favorite store, ebay. i rarely see them posted anymore, so i would jump at the next one that pops up. that is if there is someone willing to sell them again. as uncle_el said, sedans had the one-piece and coupes had the two-piece. only USDM lights have the nipples on the lenses.

i know the one-piece came only on sedans but it's so hard to find the JDM two-piece. there isn't a market for them. the one-piece look better IMO as well. i really want a set of the two-piece but the one-piece are more common. if anyone has the two-piece JDM or even EDM versions like usc, hook a brotha up!
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Hmmmm, that is news to me. I never knew that. Cool. Well, I guess I have to go find a option sticker then. Thanks for the info.
                        "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

Do you like the greddy sp exhaust? How much louder is it then stock?
                          Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

Originally posted by TEckert
                            Do you like the greddy sp exhaust? How much louder is it then stock?
                            all greddy sp exhaust system owners like it! myself, crawlinaccord, and timmyotool have it. huy009 used to, but now runs either an itr or rsx exhaust (slips my mind right now). not sure if there are other greddy sp owners on here. nice deep groan, nothing you'll get pulled over for, absent of the "buzzing bee" sound.

cb7tuner review on greddy sp

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

i have a ITR exhuast now mmmmmmm stock

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

Nice, clean ride, hey I even like the color
                                Carlos
                                My Members Ride Page

Comment

Working...
                                X