nice color and wheel choice. love your sig

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
        YR-501m for teh win!

nice ride, buddy
        thanks! YR-501m pwns!!

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
        nice color and wheel choice. love your sig
        thanks i like 'em too. but tha wheels might get replaced ..and i love my sig too. ahaha

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Initial D sucked 2nite man. Aaron and I hardly loose. I guess cuz we havent played in a while. You should start buildin ur car too. Daym ur SP sounds so good... Music 2 my ears... Thx for givin me a lift. Peaceeezzzeee!!! Remember, next thurs.... You... Me... Irwindale... 1/8 mile... Haha!
          Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxCB7
            Initial D sucked 2nite man. Aaron and I hardly loose. I guess cuz we havent played in a while. You should start buildin ur car too. Daym ur SP sounds so good... Music 2 my ears... Thx for givin me a lift. Peaceeezzzeee!!! Remember, next thurs.... You... Me... Irwindale... 1/8 mile... Haha!
            ahahah it's all good, that guy own'd you and aaron ..TWICE!!! ahah at least you guys are better than me, i only play'd like 3 or 4 times. ahhaha and yeah i'm lovin' my SP too it sounds friggin' awesome!!! ahah no problem about pickin' you up and takin' you home, it's all good. ahah too bad this thursday i have work ..but on tha 9th ..it's on like DONKEY KONG!!!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

nice car u need bigger wheels tho, ur interior sure is clean.

Comment

Update -- Neuspeed Lowering Springs

pick'd these up from my uncle who had a 92 Accord SE.

and here's a video of my newly install'd exhaust that i got from el.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1...E9E4078BE2.htm

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

bump!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

car was in an accident today ..will have pics asap.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

well here are some pics of tha accident yesterday ..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

bump! plan to fix it ASAP with some new headlights, signal and corner lights as well. probably gon' get a new hood, and hopefully if my dad is okay with it, i am probably gon' repaint tha whole car as well. gon' try and get me some 1-piece headlights. and all of this is comin' out of my own wallet..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

i love the car man looks nice,love the color keep it that way man,keep it cause it differnt everyone says to chage the color of my car nahhhh i like mine casue no one has my color that is done up and looks like min in my area nice wheels also great start

Last edited by hpaccord91; 03-06-2006, 06:52 PM.

(\__/)
                          (O.o )
                          (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

tha car is fix'd ..well most of it, tha headlights, signal lights, and corner lights have been replaced ..tha hood and fender were just smash'd back into place ..it's rainin' so i'll have pics asap.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

here are some pictures of tha fix.

*EDIT* - only tha lights were really fix'd and replaced with new stock ones ..thats all my dad wanted to fix even though i want'd to fix more ..tha hood and part of tha fender was just moved back into place as you can tell ...dont think i'd be able to fix it up anymore ..maybe just put on some springs and thats about it..just got a new job gettin' paid around 12 bucks ..so hopefully i can save up for a new car .. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX

Last edited by Shinobi; 03-06-2006, 09:09 PM.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

nice job man everything looks 10 x better thenit did before

(\__/)
                                (O.o )
                                (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Working...
                                X