Thread: 23T vs. 25T
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 08:35 PM   #2
Jarrett
Contributing Member

Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to Jarrett
This happens all the time. That caliper was on so many cars for a good 15 year span.

I would suggest that you return the caliper with the 23T bracket only if I thought that there was some way to ensure that you'd get the 25T bracket with the replacement. Since I have my doubts that someone will spend the time on that end to look through boxes to get one for you, you might be better off grabbing one from the junkyard, or finding someone who has one for sale.
If you see any threads or posts of mine whose picture links are broken (there are a lot), please send me a link to the thread. I will gladly fix them. I don't see it as a fruitless burden. This site has helped give me quite a bit of my drive and passion for cars, and fixing my picture links is the least I can do to give back.
Jarrett is offline   Reply With Quote