steelbluesleepR : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quakerjoe
    well if i had my accord we so could... but my accord is in tennessee... its getting a facelift and some heart surgery and cartlig replacement... its going to be a good long while before i get her back
    ohh yes lovely TN
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

updated the mod list. i had to garage my car for a month or so until i'm back at home. i still cant have my car up her at college, so its back at home. i didnt have any time to take pics of it this weekend with the drop, wheels and stickers, but i will next time i'm home.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

nice lookin car man! cant wait to see your progress, as you have lots of potenial there.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Your car is clean lookin! I like that color and the stance. keep it up.
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

thanks guys, i'm loving the stance too!

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

wow, i completely forgot to update this for a long time!

i've just been keeping up my car recently, cleaning out what trash i leave in there from cruise nights, re-polishing the wheels and valve cover (i really need to wax the wheels), and wishing it was warm enough to wash, clay, and wax my car. since summer i havent really gotten a lot done. being at school and away from my car really sucks. over christmas break i installed my cerwin vega components and built tweeter pods on the "triangles" just inside of the mirrors. it is too cold to paint yet, so they are still in sanded white primer. they will be done come spring break. here is a pic of what they look like, but they have a little more work done now than what the picture shows:

also over break, i installed some blue LED's to light up my subs, changed my blue license plate lights to white, cleaned up the wiring for all of my lights, and replaced the blue neons under my dash with some thin LED strips that Mndude07 gave me for my spare 5th gen lip. almost everything was electrical-based because it was way too damn cold to do anything else except for the 2 days i made the tweeter pods.
              i got some great stuff for christmas, a lot of tools, a craftsman 17 drawer tool chest, and a lot of mothers car car stuff:

anyway, here's some new and not so new pics of my car:

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                I really like this pic. This car is looking good!
                BTW, I wish I got that stuff for christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
                  I really like this pic. This car is looking good!
                  BTW, I wish I got that stuff for christmas!
                  thanks man, i really like that shot too

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                    This night shot looks good......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                      This night shot looks good......
                      thanks man, i love night shots.

i just photoshopped a picture of my car with almost everything i want shaved. this i will probably be doing this summer, as well as suicide the rear doors. in the picture i shaved the handles, all the mouldings (including the bumpers), the gas door (wait and see where i put its replacement!), and the antenna. mostly this was from being bored and practicing with ps, but also to show my plans. the second photo is my car slammed to the ground when i do the air ride suspension i want to get. the last picture is the original that i started with.

Comment

i did a lot to my interior over spring break, but i dont have the ability to upload the pics right now. i dyed all of my door panels black and wrapped the inserts with dark blue ultra-suede, wrapped the headliner and pillars with black ultrasuede, and dyed all of the side trim pieces (door sills, B-pillar cover, fuse box cover, etc.) black. i also got some blue 90-93 integra headrests and a white DC2 integra clock. i screwed up my rear virw mirror beyond repair, so now i have to get one from a junk yard, and i'm going to wrap the visors with blue ultrasuede, but other than that, my interior looks amazing!
                        Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 04-02-2008, 10:14 PM.

Comment

finally, heres some pics of the interior and other shots i got of the car over break:

here's a bad picture of the headliner which, being black, is VERY hard to photograph!

and now the rest of my pictures from spring break (sorry, nothing but cars. )

i love this one, but i wish it was more in-focus

and here is me with 2 other guys from my car club; Endless Kustoms.

Comment

one word ... Ok... so its not a word, but it sums it up.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe
                              one word ... Ok... so its not a word, but it sums it up.
                              lol, thanks joe

Comment

Looks good.

Got a few ?'s about your new INT:

1. Where did you get/find "ultra-suede" ?
                                2. How much did it run per foot/yard?
                                3. How easy was it to install?

Oh, and how do you like it?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X