X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
    Looks good.

Got a few ?'s about your new INT:

1. Where did you get/find "ultra-suede" ?
    2. How much did it run per foot/yard?
    3. How easy was it to install?

Oh, and how do you like it?
    i love the ultrasuede, very easy to work with, fairly cheap for the quality, and looks amazing!

1. jo-anne fabrics, a big chain fabric store
    2. 21.99 a foot, but i got it on sale for 40% off
    3. really easy to install, but didnt stretch at all, so i had to cut it to get it to fit around the curves.

i just found out that i will be entering my car in the Nopi st. louis show. my mom is going to be bringing me my cleaning stuff and some other things so i can get her ready! i'll be sure to get lots of great pics.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Updated the first page and pictures of my car at NOPI Gateway (st. louis) will be up shortly...

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
        finally, heres some pics of the interior and other shots i got of the car over break:

here's a bad picture of the headliner which, being black, is VERY hard to photograph!

and now the rest of my pictures from spring break (sorry, nothing but cars. )

i love this one, but i wish it was more in-focus

and here is me with 2 other guys from my car club; Endless Kustoms.

holy man..........you car is so clean........
        Plus hard color to find.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD

holy man..........you car is so clean........
          Plus hard color to find.....
          hey, thanks man. ya, i love the color. i will be painting it the same in the near future, maybe with some added touches.

Comment

hey, thanks man. ya, i love the color. i will be painting it the same in the near future, maybe with some added touches.

yeah......you should......
            such nice color you should keep it clean....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

yeah......you should......
              such nice color you should keep it clean....
              dont worry man, whatever happens, she'll always stay clean

Comment

here are a couple pics from NOPI St. Louis, i will be putting up a thread of a bunch more in the media forum when the rest get uploaded

enjoy!

Comment

here are a couple pics from NOPI St. Louis, i will be putting up a thread of a bunch more in the media forum.

enjoy!

just so clean.......I really want that color..
                  But I found a few here with all rusty....

if that was mine..I'll go jdm...yeah...

Comment

dont worry man, whatever happens, she'll always stay clean

better be clean.......or I'll take it off your hand....j/p..
                    too many cars...

Comment

better be clean.......or I'll take it off your hand....j/p..
                      too many cars...
                      woah! a little harsh isnt it? lol

it's going to be clean, i'm going for a kind of clean show/VIP theme.

Comment

woah! a little harsh isnt it? lol

it's going to be clean, i'm going for a kind of clean show/VIP theme.

I was only joking........
                        I know you love your as much as I do to mine......

Comment

I like the teg headrests! I have a set in my car and they rock! The doors came out good! overall looks pretty nice!

Comment

pics from nopi are up in the media forum. there are a LOT of them, so you might just want to wait a while if you have 56k, or even slightly slow broadband!

Comment

nice and clean ....those 15' must hit hard...lol
                              MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88
                                nice and clean ....those 15' must hit hard...lol
                                i have 12's, but yeah they did hit hard when the box wasn't falling apart! i need to pull it out and glass all the edges back together, the top piece is pulling away and the screws are backing out. but yeah, it was loud when it was good, i hit 133.6 at a local car show last summer. i'm looking for at least 140 when i build my new box with a pair of DD 2500 series 12's with 2000 watts running to them!

also, why do you always post in the middle in really dark font? its hard to read and fairly annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X