Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Most Powerful Naturally Aspirated CB7 List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the list needs to be updated, joey you're slacking
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
      i think the list needs to be updated, joey you're slacking
      I was only waiting for you to complain.

List Updated....congrats to the "tiny tim"
      Last edited by Joey GT-R; 06-18-2013, 09:43 AM.
      '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
      If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Thanks, I hope to get more power with a better header, the DC sports is just not getting the job done
        Last edited by gainesvilleCB7; 06-18-2013, 10:24 AM.

Comment

The fact that you've topped the list using a DC Sports header is pretty damn impressive! 2.5" collector mod?

Comment

yeah 2.5 in collector and 2.5'' exhaust with no catalytic converter(no emissions in FL thankfully)

Comment

That is quite impressive. I've always wondered how the brian crowers stack up against the skunk2's.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

I have had no issues with them. The only down fall I have had with this setup is my exhaust. I replaced the resonator and muffler with ones from Vibrant and also upgraded my fuel pump to a Walbro 255, that got me from 219hp to 242hp. So my restrictions were with getting all that air out of the motor and through that terrible header(i paid $20 for it, so i can't complain too much). I may go with 3in exhaust and see where that gets me but first is the header upgrade for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by gainesvilleCB7 View Post
                  I have had no issues with them. The only down fall I have had with this setup is my exhaust. I replaced the resonator and muffler with ones from Vibrant and also upgraded my fuel pump to a Walbro 255, that got me from 219hp to 242hp. So my restrictions were with getting all that air out of the motor and through that terrible header(i paid $20 for it, so i can't complain too much). I may go with 3in exhaust and see where that gets me but first is the header upgrade for sure.
                  My next step is to swap out the cat for a resonator and see what kinda deference it makes for me. That fuel pump and exhaust upgrade made a huge difference for you!

Sadly here in NC they check your exhaust during inspections.
                  Last edited by GunRunner; 07-03-2013, 11:47 PM.
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Damn, if only my f22a(bore'd and itb'd) wasn't going into a 79 civic. Either way, its nice to see at least a few f series on the list.

Comment

i would love to see what a set of kinslers would do on my f22a, lol. hopefully mine will hopefully be up and running in the next couple of weeks so i can post an improvement.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
                        My next step is to swap out the cat for a resonator and see what kids deference it makes for me. That fuel pump and exhaust upgrade made a huge difference for you!

Sadly here in NC they check your exhaust during inspections.
                        Hope your exhaust upgrade gives you as much of an improvement as mine did for me.

Comment

Ok here is finished tune. Side by side with base run!!
                          Ok here is my mods
                          Jdm h22 euroR with T2W4 tranny
                          2 1/2 exhaust with Acura mdx muffler and try y header
                          Evolution flywheel 9.2lbs
                          Valve job by portflow designes
                          Single layer head gasket with arp head studs
                          11-1 compression
                          Rosco fuel rail with rdx injectors
                          Omni 68mm tb
                          Bisi titanium retainers and spring
                          Bisi stage2 custom grind cams with bisi cam gears
                          Msd ignition
                          Aem2 ems on wideband
                          Take a look at my MRT!! Thanks
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186609

Comment

Decent numbers there. I'm curious why you went with MSD ignition. I sure wish Bisi wouldn't scale the torque graphs like he does.

10.2:1 F-series, 417whp, 398lb/ft Single-Cam on pump gas

Comment

Went with the msd cause it was cheaper then buying a own coil. Honda salse the dizzy not just the coil. So for 180 got the msd. Yea I know the torque through me off but for sure know its more.
                              Last edited by Bravo-man; 06-26-2013, 01:45 AM.
                              Take a look at my MRT!! Thanks
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186609

Comment

Great numbers guys

As the rule states, Your engine needs to be in working condition & in a CB. So with that said my spot should be taken down as I don't have an NA setup in my CB as of 7/21/13. I will be switching over to the dark side (boost)

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                                MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Working...
                                X