No announcement yet.

SanJoCaF22DrAcc : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been waiting for a gorgeous day like today to snap some snaps in SF. I had a great time today even though I got a speeding ticket. I have to say these pics are my best to date. Hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do. The first was take about a month ago but i haven't posted it yet so I'll throw it in.

Last edited by SanJoCaF22DrAcc; 12-30-2011, 05:18 PM.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
    MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Looks so clean hey now we frost white buddies for the meets. Yee

Comment

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
        Looks so clean hey now we frost white buddies for the meets. Yee
        Thanks Evo. I love rocking the stock alloys, so I don't mind throwing em back on when meet season is over. JDM headlights are going on soon. I just received the male 9006/9005 connectors in the mail. Did you peep out the pic with the oem bra you gave me? I got to say it looks dope. I'm gonna give you $60 for that by the way. As for that WekSos meet, definitely gotta roll out to that together. I am thinking that we join the caravan meeting in Campbell @ 7am. I'll hit you up when i get back in town. We can talk about it more then.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015

Comment

<3

Comment

Looking good. I do love the color on the valve cover
            Accord Of The Month January 09
            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

diggin your white cp's bro. car looks great. My next cb if i could would be a white ex cause I want a damn sunroof. If I had a junker I swear I would transfer the top lol love that sexy car lingerie (bra)

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                Looking good. I do love the color on the valve cover
                Thanks Ricardo. I actually need to get a better picture of that on here. It looks a little hazy because it was taken with my phone and still had the factory protective film on it.

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
                diggin your white cp's bro. car looks great. My next cb if i could would be a white ex cause I want a damn sunroof. If I had a junker I swear I would transfer the top lol love that sexy car lingerie (bra)
                Wheels make a huge difference. No matter how clean the car is, rolling on stocks she goes unnoticed. When I throw on them wheels, it's gets much more attention. The Bra is actually for a 92/93. Because of that and my headlights/grill, I am considering swapping out the bumpers and side molding for a 92/93 gear. I just have to talk myself into buying a complete JDM front bumper with JDM fogs to go along with it.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Clean

but I say keep 9091 body all way around
                  NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                  DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                    Clean
                    but I say keep 9091 body all way around
                    Yeah, I said that to myself at first. Now I have a complete 92/93 bra, 92/93 JDM headlights that are mint sitting in a box along with the grill to go with it have me thinking that I should just contiue. If I stick to 90/91 then I will have to sell these. I don't know that I want to part with them.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

I like how the 92-93 jdm bumper looks but if I can come up on a clean jdm 91 bumper I would ditch mine quick status. "OH THAT CHROME TRIM uH" I love it. I took mine bumper off cause a stupid dog in my brothers neighborhood bit the crap out of it and could stand another day with it.

91 is the way to go if you want that trim. wish I had the cash for some chrome trim tail lights. you should get some F&F type 2, type 1's are great but I wish I could of waited one more week.keep up your good work

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
                        I like how the 92-93 jdm bumper looks but if I can come up on a clean jdm 91 bumper I would ditch mine quick status. "OH THAT CHROME TRIM uH" I love it. I took mine bumper off cause a stupid dog in my brothers neighborhood bit the crap out of it and could stand another day with it.

91 is the way to go if you want that trim. wish I had the cash for some chrome trim tail lights. you should get some F&F type 2, type 1's are great but I wish I could of waited one more week.keep up your good work
                        Don't get me wrong. I prefer the 90/91 styling, and I might still have access to a 90/91 JDM front bumper. but the front JDM headlight are difficult to find. all the moldings and rear are even more difficult to aquire. I have a set of 90/91 USDM fogs but I would prefer to have JDM's. 92/93 parts seem way easier to get hold of. I wish I had a hook up in Japan to have access to all these things for me. Ah the dreams I have.
                        Last edited by SanJoCaF22DrAcc; 10-12-2011, 01:37 AM.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Very nice pics! I need to go for a photoshoot

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Hey staying 9091 with jdm goods are tough, I was lucky enough to score 9091 jdm lights,jdm bumper.

I'm looking to get a grille soon along with jdm bumper lense, jdm fogs,side moldings and rear bumper. Getting close to em too.

Just max out all means to get em
                            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                              Very nice pics! I need to go for a photoshoot
                              Thanks man. I like to play amateur photographer so whenever I hit SF I'm armed with my camera and a tripod. I have learned lots without taking any classes or anything, but still think that signing up for few could only help.

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                              Hey staying 9091 with jdm goods are tough, I was lucky enough to score 9091 jdm lights,jdm bumper.

I'm looking to get a grille soon along with jdm bumper lense, jdm fogs,side moldings and rear bumper. Getting close to em too.

Just max out all means to get em
                              Looks like I have more thinking to do. It's going to be like starting all over again with my hunt for JDM parts. Maybe this time I will just set up a plan and slowly piece it all together the right way. As for the 92/93 parts I have already picked up, I think hanging on to them is the safest bet for me being that I am so indecisive.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Your car looks very much like mine, in terms of modifications and trim level. Looking good! What part of SJ are you from? I'm originally from the Evergreen area, but haven't lived there in 4 years.
                                Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                                2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                                2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Working...
                                X