Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best color ever! keep her stock. like the black CB I got

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
      best color ever! keep her stock. like the black CB I got
      yea, a stock height car that can go normal places over normal speed bumps will be nice.
      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

nice bro. another good cb to start with

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

Wow very clean daily! Just needs some deep cleaning and tlc and you got a winner!

Its hard to control urges to not modify your daily driver... happened to me! Lol

Comment

alright man, how much you get this one for?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

whoah! what do you need? i have a 93 ex setting the back yard collecting rust, and gary will be picking up his car shortly. I'm glad that i'm not the only one now with 2 cbs and a truck. Just get you a bb6 race car and you will be just like me, except you have nicer vehicles lol

Comment

nice pickup, if only I could rock two CB's.

Comment

she's a beaut !

(whistles)

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157630

Comment

Nice find Keith! I'm possibly going to pull-a-part today as in saturday, so if you need some parts for her, shoot me a text, or come with if you want...lol

Frost White w/ Blue interior is major WIN!, Trust me, I'd know

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                    White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

So I find the guy I bought this car from on Facebook, add him and he messages me asking how the car is doing. Also he posted that he got a 01 accord coupe now. I reply with this:

The accord has been doing great. I got over 32mpg out of the last tank of gas. I have put alot of sweat into this car already. I was gonna e-mail you with some pictures and updates about it, but I decided to search you on here first. I post pics on here of my cars all the time on here so this makes it pretty easy.

A few things I found later on the ride home from Aberdeen after dealing with the license plate Nazi lady:

None of the dome/door lights in the car worked, front corner lights didn't work --- all fixed by replacing one fuse.

rear defrost button doesn't work -- had an extra in my outbuilding

I took off the steering wheel cover to see how bad the steering wheel was falling apart on the top --new cover for now til I find a replacement wheel

The SRS light was on and after doing some research the Cruise Control is tied into that system as well so it doesn't work -- still trying to figure out a solution on that one.

Replaced the PR door panel since the carpet had been cut off.

Got a light cover for the DR door panel.

Replaced both the painted pieces under the rear tail lights that were rusting.

Replaced the door lock actuators on both the back doors and the drivers door, so all the door locks work again when you hit the switch.

Noticed one of the covers off the corner light on the PS was missing so I swapped in a set of all amber corners I had laying around.

The day I bought the car I ordered a new window motor for the drivers door, because I can't stand having a window that won't go down. After looking a the car more and more I discovered that the weather trim/window rail had been removed but I just waited for hte new motor to come (no sense in doing the work twice).

So I get the new motor and take everyhting apart and the window motor was unplugged. I plug it up and the motor is fine, goes up and down with no problems. The problem was where the weather seal/ window rail/track had been hacked up the window would come off track and out of the door frame. So I got a new seal/trim and installed the new motor for good measure. The window works just as it should now.

Then I have moved on to paint. Wow I have worked my fingers and my buffer to death this past week. Rubbing Compound, Polishing Compund then wax, and the paint is shining again. Not perfect by any means, but the white chock look is gone.

I got most of the parts from a fellow accord guy with a car identical to the 93in his back yard. I called him and gave him a list of the things I needed and he shipped them to me from GA.

Hope you enjoy your new accord!

-Keith
                      Last edited by GunRunner; 07-03-2010, 07:42 PM.
                      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

No rust ftw!

Comment

shipped them to me from GA? hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
                          Gary A.K.A. Carter
                          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                            shipped them to me from GA? hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
                            Not everyone would understand G-Mail llke we do. Haha
                            Last edited by GunRunner; 06-29-2010, 08:19 PM.
                            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

-1993 Accord EX SOLD
                              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Nice. Two CB's are better than one. when I got the CB9, I was going to transfer all the parts from my SE and sell the SE. I just couldnt do it, and now I have two decent CB's
                                2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                                2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                                CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                                GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Working...
                                X