DFW meet Dec 3 or 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW meet Dec 3 or 4

Thanks to all who showed up, pictures are on page 3!
    Saturday, November 3

November not December sorry.... Let's do this! So we have a few old tuners around, and a few new guys who I would love to get to hang out with and share inspiration. I'm just putting out the first weekend as it gives some time but isn't too far ahead either. I'm thinking if a few people want to come early we can do my bisimoto intake gasket install before we cruise to a hangout or photo spot.

As always, no ricer antics, no murdering the speed limit.

Location I'm not to picky on, I know at least three of us will be around the dfw airport area, so we may find a spot within 15 mins of there for pics, throw some ideas out, this is more about chilling and meeting people than having the perfect spot. Feel free if you are local t pm me for my cell.

RSVP list!
    1. Smokinspeeds aka Jeremia
    2. Blackenwkn aka Evan
    3. Wildbill83
    4. Rob_cee
    5. Jcshmiley
    6. Accord214
    7. Luckyflip
    8. TEXAS_CB7_25
    9. Saidaigen8
    10. DejectedAngel

Maybe...
    Jose campos
    Darkridgeracer
    Saturday
    100.00%
    Sunday
    0.00%
    Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 11-05-2012, 08:32 PM.
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Ill be there
    93 Honda Accord Lx
    Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

I need to get up there to dig in the JYs you guys have access too. Lucky bastards... Maybe you will see me and my haggard CB7 up there on Saturday.

Comment

Nov not Dec, sorry for the typo. You don't have to be show, this is to meet other enthusiasts old and new alike

Comment

LOL, you might want a mod to fix the threat title then!

Comment

If my cb is running might go

Comment

Rob_cee will be there hey doesn't have enough post yet
              93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Did you ever think of a location
                93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

I'm down

Comment

I'm down

Comment

I've had an eventful past week, so I haven't thought of a place. I was hoping for some suggestions. The Irving mall isnt the prettiest but it's a spot to start, everyone can grab a bite at the food court or w/e then we could cruise downtown or something for pics. Grapevine mills mall is another option, but a bit further north so depends on what is closest for most of us. I just want this to be a chance to get ppl to meet up since its been a while.

Comment

I haven't been the the big D in 10years so location means nothing to me... I got family in the area though, so I really should meander my way up there some day, why not for a CB7 meet? Two birds one stone. We should make a day of junk yarding as well, you guys have a TON of yards up there to pick from.

Comment

Grapevine mills isn't that far away from me Irving's a little further but I'm down for wherever just let me know so I guess I've got one in for grapevine mills lol
                          93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Again guys title didn't get fixed when I tried to update it, so new ppl reading make sure you know this is for first weekend of November. Grapevine mills mall sounds good for a meet up spot. Timewise I am thinking afternoon, so we get some sunlight pics and later night pics. Try to think of something not too far from the mall we can cruise to for a secondary spot perhaps, maybe a dinner spot ?

This is looking to be a few more ppl than I thought! I'm excited!

Comment

Yes, please do it towards the evening. It's a 3 hour drive up there for me. I'm in Killeen/Waco/Temple hell hole of Texas.

Comment

Working...
                              X