Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

count me in.

Comment

Im down! Been on cb7tuner for a while now and i been waiting for a meet i can attend

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD LX WAGON CURRENT
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD EX SEDANSOLD

Comment

By the way im open for different spots but grapevine mills sounds good to me so that makes 2 votes

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD LX WAGON CURRENT
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD EX SEDANSOLD

Comment

I might show up. I highly doubt my cb will be running though.

Comment

Updated List.

Alright people! So NEXT WEEKEND Sat the 3rd at 4pm at the grapevine mills mall!?!?!?!?!!!!

Sadly my car will not be painted with these cold weekend spikes, but I will be there. I will pm my cell number to you guys thursday or friday next week. Plan on making it we are doing this ppl! ^^

PS if anyone who is driving a bit wants to come earlier and drop by my apt just pm me.
            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Put me down on the 50/50. I'm getting a new cb plus it needs some work done to it. I'm going to try to make this event.
              F22A1 = Now, NA : Soon, Turbo
              My Member's Thread
              Arcadia Green #14

Comment

Old member down for RSVP

Comment

This weekend! Excited yet?

So, I am going to pm everyone my cell later, please text me with your cb7 tag and name.

If anyone is coming from a ways and wants to .crash the couch or stop by my place early let me know by Friday!

Just curious, anyone want to head over to my place around 1 or so and help me do my bisi intake gasket swap?

Comment

Just a repeat of the info to make sure I'm on track:
                    Meet at Grapevine Mills Mall at 4pm on Saturday the 3rd?

Where are we eating dinner?

I'll be up there early and I'm bringing my GF as a passenger.

I plan to get to Dallas around noon and maybe cruise or check out junk yards. Smokinspeeds, I may have to take you up on the offer to hang out.

I would also be happy to help with the Bisi install, if the bay is not too crowded. I am a great supervisor though.

Please clarify this:
                    Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                    EDIT:
                    NOVEMBER 4 @ 4pm!
                    Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                    Alright people! So NEXT WEEKEND Sat the 3rd at 4pm at the grapevine mills mall!?!?!?!?!!!!
                    I'm confused...
                    Last edited by wildBill83; 10-31-2012, 11:24 AM. Reason: need schedule clarification...

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                      Just a repeat of the info to make sure I'm on track:

Meet at Grapevine Mills Mall at 4pm

Where are we eating dinner?

I'll be up there early and I'm bringing my GF as a passenger.

I plan to get to Dallas around noon and maybe cruise or check out junk yards. Smokinspeeds, I may have to take you up on the offer to hang out.

I would also be happy to help with the Bisi install, if the bay is not too crowded. I am a great supervisor though.

4pm sat, AMC parking lot on the back side of the mall. Next to it is a park for the lake, I will see look into it after work to see if we can get in there or somewhere along the lake for pics. We can vote on dinner as people often change their minds, everyone may be thinking cheap for this time of year, so we could go back to the mall after hanging out at the lake, or if everyone is down we can find somewhere good to dine in.

As for the install I figured I might get a couple people who want to do it, don't think it will be too crowded.

Also, anyone who has trades post here! I might part my Keele painted VC if anyone I'd interested! Also I have a customized kit bumper I need to get rid of moving soon, pics are in my Mrt...

Edit: amc theater at the mall

3150 Grapevine Mills Parkway, Grapevine, TX
                      Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 10-31-2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

I wont know if I work sat but count me down thats 45 mins from my house. If i work sat ill update status. After work if you guys are still around can we cruise or something?

Comment

Wish my CD7 was up and running but it's out if the game for now. Needs a new motor so I'm planning on doing a H22 by next month. My new cb7 has issues but works so far. Needs a new TCU but it rolls and can't find one. Junk yards around here don't have them! Just my luck!
                          My Member's Thread
                          Arcadia Green #14

Comment

Originally posted by DarkRidgeRacer View Post
                            Wish my CD7 was up and running but it's out if the game for now. Needs a new motor so I'm planning on doing a H22 by next month. My new cb7 has issues but works so far. Needs a new TCU but it rolls and can't find one. Junk yards around here don't have them! Just my luck!
                            Yeah... I threw my old one out less.than a month ago.

Comment

Alright J, put me down for tomorrow. I'm for sure going. I grab a TCU and I'm going to sand it down before we meet up! I wanted to get some body work done but that'll have to wait.
                              My Member's Thread
                              Arcadia Green #14

Comment

I'm headed that way now, not bringing tools. Hope you have all you need for the bisi install. I PM'd you my number. Text me with your address so I know where to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X