Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much for the new car plans eh Tim?

Comment

i got a lot ahead of me which will keep me busy for awhile until something else comes up. everything is still going according to plan oliver .
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

I jus playin' man. Your ride is definitely awesome. I just gotta get my ass in gear and get the roof rack on my legacy now. I barely used it on the cb7 anyway!

Comment

Looking good!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
            Looking good!
            Thats what im sayin!
            1991 Honda Accord Ex
            Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Nice gold racing hart rims, looks almost like one of my rims, definately loving the gold rims on your car. Clean cb u got there, like what u have done man, HIDs, window visors and the flush mount spoiler.

Comment

update!

my omnipower street coilovers are on!. here are the pics of the installation and comparison. it slammed my car another inch on top of an already low 2" drop on my H&R race springs. you can also see the g-square grill in its new home (thanks Datmofo).

i apologize for the dark pics. it was late when i finished.

slam!

rear compare. i actually lowered the height another inch to where it's at now after this pic was taken.

front compare. i did the same thing in the front. one more inch down after this pic was taken.

with the suspension hanging on its own weight, this was how far the coils were from the tower. remember i lowered it another inch after i took this pic .

one down, 3 to go! overall the installation was simple. preloading and adjusting them took most of my time.

i love the slammed look it gave. i just don't like the harshness of the ride. it seems it is even stiffer compared to uncle_el's ride. his is a bit smoother and less jarring. maybe i preloaded the springs too much . oh well, the car now handles like it's on rails. i need more lateral support on my seats .
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Finally no wheel gap.....

You comin out for Showoff Classic at the end of the year? I should have plenty new tricks to check out.....
                  www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

hotness bro cant wait to get my damper in a few months

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

nice setup! lookin hawt as usual timmy...the ride worth the handling?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Dude, where can a guy get the fog lights that fit perfectly into the bumper on a 1991 Accord Ex. I have been looking for them, but I have had no success. Also, if a guy can get the lights, does the wiring and switch come with them?
                        reply to this, or PM me if you have any info. Thanks
                        Hondamatt

Comment

man that's ridiculously gorgeous...love the old school rims and the new drop is just perfect I wouldn't change a thing

My members ride thread

Comment

me and tim are the flatblack crew...
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Freakin aweseme bro! I love how low ur car sits now...hehehe wish mine can be that low...Btw, I guess harsh ride could be a good thing, if you look at it from handling's point of view...And ur ass will prolly get used to it n e wayz..Jus give it a month or so bwahaha

Ur car is definitely one of a kind tho...Rosewood Brown with all the JDM shizznit I can imagine, bike rack, 5-lugs, old school JDM wheels, and all the other goodness that's too much to list...hehe I don't know what else to say man...

What's next on the list for her??

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

car is sooo clean, nice upgrade on the suspension.
                                OS^e
                                1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Working...
                                X