No announcement yet.

DragonEye : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those gauges are great. I have a spare cluster in my basement... I may just have to try something like that!

Comment

man, i totally had that idea a few years back, but i never got around to it. good job on not being a slacker like me.
      just so no one can say im faking the funk here.
      http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...ghlight=custom
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

this guy is fucking crazy!!!! but im loving it!!!!
        je parlez au francias!! well, i dont actually but i try, lol.

man, good job on this build!! inspires me to do something to my car!!!
        what are the plans for the motor!?
        R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

hey l'ami explique un peu comment ta fait ca (sur quoi ta imprimé vynil ...? comment ta fait pour avoir exactement le bon size.....etc..) au pire jtaiderai a mettre ca en anglais apres jcrois que ca interesse tout le monde!!

my sedan

Comment

awesome job on the guages. i like how you make things. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

look outstanding hommie!!!

Comment

wow ! thanks all for comment and suport !

for the gauge i will do a tutorial 2do it properly and nicely !
                My Ride Thread
                The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
                Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

here some little updates

i buy a beater,

so i know, me too i don't like the sticker but i have removed them away

and some spare headlight:
                  My Ride Thread
                  The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
                  Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Keep up the good work. I wish I had a nice garage to work on mine.

nice rear bumper =)
                    Here is my rear end...
                    A buddy and I did the work 3 years ago.

plate

before paint.

I may redo my license plate lights. I am not sure how you are
                    setting yours up but let me know if you run out of ideas. I can't
                    wait to see your car painted. Oh... What color are you going for?
                    JDMish R34-ed cb7 - SOLD!!
                    Integra GS-R -

Comment

WOw the gauge cluster looks amazing. Where did you get the template for it?

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by DragonEye
                        and some spare headlight:
                        that is hella a lot of JDM Vigor headlight, what you going to use it all on? you want to sell me a pair?

it has eyes!!!

Comment

jdmish
                          damn nice rear end !!! for my licence plate i use a excort 86 wagon licence plate, i will maybe paint one side red and do a rear fog light
                          and i so much not sure about the color i will paint her... blue,sliver,flat black or flatblue....

NAiL05
                          for the template i use a used cluster gauge, scanned and photoshoped... i can do everything ! i was in front of 4 set of gauge before my girlfriend decide for me... i just have to change the pint into blue ! amazing !!

YellowCord
                          hell yes i got some spare headlamp, so if i consider to keep 2 set i can sell 6 set easily but the shipping will do some people
                          My Ride Thread
                          Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Originally posted by DragonEye
                            jdmish
                            damn nice rear end !!! for my licence plate i use a excort 86 wagon licence plate, i will maybe paint one side red and do a rear fog light
                            and i so much not sure about the color i will paint her... blue,sliver,flat black or flatblue....
                            Thanks... Are you painting her yourself?
                            I would love to take apart my car and redo the interior like you did. Great job!!! I know most of everyone on this board is "jdm this" and "jdm that"... but i have my own vision... and I am glad you are determined/firm on doing what you like as well. Your car will be unique and still be clean( based on what I think is "clean").
                            JDMish R34-ed cb7 - SOLD!!
                            Integra GS-R -

Comment

Originally posted by jdmish
                              Thanks... Are you painting her yourself?
                              I would love to take apart my car and redo the interior like you did. Great job!!! I know most of everyone on this board is "jdm this" and "jdm that"... but i have my own vision... and I am glad you are determined/firm on doing what you like as well. Your car will be unique and still be clean( based on what I think is "clean").
                              maybe jdm this jdm that but on my side (canadian) is like : you put this your ricer your put that your a ricer.... so i dint listen to them and i have decided to go on my own !!! et voila the result !

for the interior it take me 2 week of work and some hand job

for the paint i will not make the paint on my own, because i am a nice bodyworker but maybe not a nice paint ..... so i will give the job to the best i can find and let the ACCORDSE91 do the airbrush on it
                              My Ride Thread
                              Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

great thx for all the comment ! that encourages me and support !

thinks to do on my winter list:

1-flush mount spoiler with custom
                                from this:

to something like:

2- fit and prepare the bumper, finish

3- functional hood scoop (maybe)

4-overall touch up and engine extreme wash

5- do c-walk over the place, ready to paint and for a engine swap
                                My Ride Thread
                                Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Working...
                                X