View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 11:22 PM   #4
Contributing Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 2,967
Grumpys93 seems to have made some friends!
Originally Posted by H311RA151N View Post
How does one make their headlights like that? What's that even called?

I want to do that to my Talon eventually.
Those are polarized lenses. Not sure how they apply it but I know that's what they are called
FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
MR Thread:
Grumpys93 is offline   Reply With Quote