No announcement yet.

evil_demon_01 : 1992 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided on the Paint I will be using, Its Gloss Black Metallic.
    Just sprayed the engine bay today, very nice colour, has alot of metallic in it Which actually gives it a slight green appearance in the right lights.
    Pic doesnt really show the metallics much but gives you an idea of the colour.

Have started fitting my Monza bucket seat to the factory rails and keeping the power height adjuster, just have to make up some custom brackets to mount the seat.
    Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:11 AM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
      Haha thanks man. I'm guna leave it obvious like that so everyone knows, Not many people over here mod the CB3 accord, and theres no turbo ones, So I want it to stand out a bit

Alright, alright bro point taken.. but dont stand out too much...lol
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Damn. Excellent Job.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Have been busy lately, and wanted to put the engine in this weekend, but found out on friday after work that the engine crane wont fit in my car
          So It'll be next weekend now If I can get my hands on a trailer.
          Ordered an Exedy clutch kit which should be here next week.
          Just cleaned up and painted the trans today.

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:14 AM.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Dope azz car. Lets get it together. Get some major killz down ill b watchin the project keep it up. im getting ready to swap out the front seats too...
            Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

wohhooo...nice setup for new beginner......
              can u post your interior pic....
              Signature Picture removed due to excessive size

VOLVO 240GL bandit crew....all mighty supertank

Comment

Originally posted by kidd262
                wohhooo...nice setup for new beginner......
                can u post your interior pic....
                Not quite beginner, Had a turbo setup on my other accord-Carb suckthrough design, although had fuel problems and broke 2 pistons before I could tune it.
                Thanks for the comments, will add interior pic in the morning

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Finally got the engine in this morning. Fitted up my new clutch that arrived on Wednesday-Exedy stage 1

Interior Pic as requested, Its a bit of a mess at the moment untill I get everything sorted out

Engine in:

Custom Power and Ground Cables:

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:19 AM.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
                    Not quite beginner, Had a turbo setup on my other accord-Carb suckthrough design, although had fuel problems and broke 2 pistons before I could tune it.
                    Thanks for the comments, will add interior pic in the morning
                    yeahhh,... a turbo man obviously cant be a beginner,... kidd,... u can call me a beginner, with a stock ride,... hehehe.

where on earth did you manage to find a brand new engine???
                    Last edited by fobs; 02-25-2007, 10:05 AM.
                    my '92 m'siaDM CB3 EXi
                    my '89 JDM CB3 EXi

my '98 JDM CF4 SiR

Comment

Originally posted by fobs
                      where on earth did you manage to find a brand new engine???
                      I work for Honda New Zealand, and it was sitting on an engine stand in a training room, so I asked if I could swap it with my old engine . . .
                      No new ones left that I know of, I know there are some new short blocks labeled as F22Z kicking around though

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Finished my 2.5" custom downpipe today, clearance is tight between sump and front crossmember, but definatly enough room for engine rocking.
                        Enjoy

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:21 AM.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Damn..thats one clean engine...

Imma keep an eye on this project!! Nice DSM setup you have there!

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Just moved into my new place last weekend so been a bit busy with that for the lasth month, But at least I've got a garage finally.
                            So this weekend I managed to get some painting done, just doing the bonnent for now so I can get used to the gun again.
                            Havent buffed it yet, so It'l come up alot better than it is now when I do that.
                            And I will be painting the whole car once I get it tuned and the interior finished.
                            Only things left to get engine wise are - intercooler piping, hondata and external wastegate
                            Pics:

Before-

Now-

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:25 AM.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

oh dam .......i bet its fast..
                              is it almost finish?
                              post up more pix......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Yea its almost finished engine wise, Body still has to be stripped and painted, and Interior has to be finished yet
                                I'm wanting it finished completely or near enough by the end of November.

Last edited by evil_demon_01; 03-25-2010, 01:27 AM.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Working...
                                X