HenRoc : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You didn't have a gray e-brake handle?
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I do..in fact I salvaged some good interior parts from my coupe including the dash...although I can't decide whether or not I want the grey dash in the car.

The black dash seems to contrast the rest of the interior.

I installed the center console,Prelude shifter and e brake handle from the coupe when I was finishing up the car.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Been trying to get rid of the H22A since I really don't want it anymore...but sadly ive had nothing but flakers.

Anyways..within the last week I was out in Colorado Springs with two good friends and on the way back we hit up HoA in Marysville, sadly it was on a Sunday and the factory was closed but regardless I took only TWO photos lol because we were in a bit of a rush to get home.

Yea we drove..it was fun

Me at the entrance

Friends CL that we took for the 33 hour road trip.

I plan on going back at some point and taking my car when I get everything I want done.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Sold the H swap a month ago. Maybe someday I'll do another swap. Maybe.

Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          Legend FSM

Comment

Henry you sold your H22? wtf lol. Didnt see that one coming.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
              That makes two of us!

Henry what that time does come, I still have an H in my basement, I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon. I'm picky about who I deal with to sell it.

Comment

How come you got rid of the h22?
                92 DX Sedan - Auto

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                  Yeah man I had to, I didn't feel like messing with the car especially considering it's clean condition.

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                  That makes two of us!

Henry what that time does come, I still have an H in my basement, I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon. I'm picky about who I deal with to sell it.
                  ROB!

Dude it's been a long time. I started working for Honda again but yeah truth there's times where things take priority over engine swaps and car work. I'll hit you up soon old friend.

Originally posted by Qiko View Post
                  How come you got rid of the h22?
                  You get older priorities changed. Plus I just need to focus on other stuff in life right now.

Currently...a car of Swedish origin is starting to gain my interest.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  Legend FSM

Comment

Realized I haven't done much updating. I've been daily driving the car all winter since I got rid of my Ranger a few weeks back wouldn't pass inspection due to emissions so I scraped it to a junkyard.

For now since the car is my single commuter ( 2 miles from work ) it's just routine maintenance and up keep.

- New OEM timing belt and balance belts were installed back in late November didn't bother with the water pump since it had already been done.

- Fixed a mystery oil leak that turned out to be a bad oil pressure switch

Currently..

I have an H22 transmission still sitting in my bay at work waiting for the right time to be installed but I scored a set of Synchrotech brass syncros from a local member who moved on to a Supra..so looks like it will be a good time to source an LSD and do a tear down and transmission rebuild.

Picking those up next Sunday

Just installed my WS2 exhaust yesterday after it had been sitting in storage for the last 8 months.

Picking up a set of EDM headlamps (deal I could NOT pass up).

Currently debating on a whether or not to pull the trigger and purchase my first set of actual wheels.

Blitz 01s in 16 x 7 and 16 x 8 with a +32 offset

After five years, and serving duty on my third car all four wheel bearings are going to need replacement and I'm replacing the front knuckles since I'm also planning on stainless braided lines.

That's really what's off the top of my head at the moment. As for another H22, I want to do another one when the car hits 300k but something is just telling me to just wait.

I've been trying to locate a set of red clears for my car but I was told that they no longer make them, if anyone can clarify this for me I'd highly appreciate it.

So yeah 2014 will probably be the make over year for this car. After that just enjoy the hell out of it.

I've had offers on my car but I refuse to sell.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    Legend FSM

Comment

there are several listing for Depo red/clears on ebay.....brand new.
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                        Realized I haven't done much updating. I've been daily driving the car all winter since I got rid of my Ranger a few weeks back wouldn't pass inspection due to emissions so I scraped it to a junkyard.

For now since the car is my single commuter ( 2 miles from work ) it's just routine maintenance and up keep.

- New OEM timing belt and balance belts were installed back in late November didn't bother with the water pump since it had already been done.

- Fixed a mystery oil leak that turned out to be a bad oil pressure switch

Currently..

I have an H22 transmission still sitting in my bay at work waiting for the right time to be installed but I scored a set of Synchrotech brass syncros from a local member who moved on to a Supra..so looks like it will be a good time to source an LSD and do a tear down and transmission rebuild.

Picking those up next Sunday

Just installed my WS2 exhaust yesterday after it had been sitting in storage for the last 8 months.

Picking up a set of EDM headlamps (deal I could NOT pass up).

Currently debating on a whether or not to pull the trigger and purchase my first set of actual wheels.

Blitz 01s in 16 x 7 and 16 x 8 with a +32 offset

After five years, and serving duty on my third car all four wheel bearings are going to need replacement and I'm replacing the front knuckles since I'm also planning on stainless braided lines.

That's really what's off the top of my head at the moment. As for another H22, I want to do another one when the car hits 300k but something is just telling me to just wait.

I've been trying to locate a set of red clears for my car but I was told that they no longer make them, if anyone can clarify this for me I'd highly appreciate it.

So yeah 2014 will probably be the make over year for this car. After that just enjoy the hell out of it.

I've had offers on my car but I refuse to sell.
                        Those wheels would look sick! Are you going to go wide in the front or the rear?
                        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Wider ones are going to be in the rear. Ideally I wish I could find a complete matching set 16 x 7s for the rear, I was told I'd have to roll the rear fenders.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          Legend FSM

Comment

I don't think you would have to roll the fenders if you put the 8s up front.
                            '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Well at 287,877 miles I spun a bearing on 3.9.14

ugh I wanted to make it to 300,000 k even this summer too

THIS IS HONDA!!!
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              Legend FSM

Comment

Working...
                              X