Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

DBSharp's Turbo Fabrication thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you modify the endtank so it would fit in that perfect spot?
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

^ X2

What equipment are you using for welding aluminum?

Comment

Looks good D, should have had the cash to go 3'' pipe.

Comment

Yes it had to be modified. I used a tig welder and a vertical bandsaw to do it.
          spin city

Comment

Well ? That's it nothing more.

Comment

winter time, already built engines and turbos installed just get maintained.
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

I've never really paid attention to this thread, at least til now. How much do you charge for those ramhorns?
                '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

I spent about 200 for the materials for mine. welding time and fabrication time arnt cheap.

I dont make them to sell them but if someone was local I would give them a pretty good price for a custom made peice.
                  spin city

Comment

Understandable. Is Va considered local? I don't know what Steve has in mind for his project, but I'm clueless. My only hope is a Treadstone Log. I've been talking to Neukin and Speedfactory though, so we'll see what happens.
                    '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                    If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

my project will be DIY welding.
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

did u figure out what caused that much water get in your catch can?

Comment

does not sound like a good thing, water in catch can?
                          you killin your headgasket homie?
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                            Understandable. Is Va considered local? I don't know what Steve has in mind for his project, but I'm clueless. My only hope is a Treadstone Log. I've been talking to Neukin and Speedfactory though, so we'll see what happens.
                            Va is close enough. check for a pm.

Condensation I believe is the culprit for all the h2o in the can.
                            spin city

Comment

^X2
                              I dump out probably half a cup of water out of my catch can every few months. Nothing to worry about.

Comment

yah man, heard you had hood height issues, most likely water just getting in through your filter on the catch can....

good luck, hope that is it!
                                MadLab Racing
                                Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X