lordoja : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
    one clean coupe bro . looks like you have got a very good start , good luck with your work and hope all goes well .
    thx

put in the new tranny, and P14, man take off is SWEET! but for some reason the P14 makes it so that when I'm in D4 the sport mode is engaged and on D3 its off. also the TCU was a bitch to put in since it don't fit in the case just right lol.

Thinking of getting the car painted Chrysler Inferno Red... don't know though.
    Originally posted by scudweiser
    it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Uploaded new valve cover paint shot.
      also got an A6 cam waiting to get h23 IM to install it all together
      it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
      Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

awesome work on the valve cover! did you put it into the oven?

looks shiny!
        cb7 rebuild coming soon!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_07 View Post
          awesome work on the valve cover! did you put it into the oven?

looks shiny!
          Thx
          i thought about it but my POS oven don't work and im too lazy lol.
          Just did 6 layers of Rustoleum Classic Gold (light, light, heavy) x2, and 3 of 500 deg Engine Enamel over a period of 3 hours. Not to mention the prep, i <3 airplane paint stripper lol

im also thinking of using the same paint to do my side moldings and trim. still undecided though

Comment

Nice start! When I first got my CB I wanted a sedan but got mine fo cheap, but these coupes are growing on me the more I see.
            _C'est La Vie, C'est La Mort_

Comment

Originally posted by mr_naler View Post
              Nice start! When I first got my CB I wanted a sedan but got mine fo cheap, but these coupes are growing on me the more I see.
              thx

just noticed my headlights have one chip each like a damn rock hit them =/

Comment

just got the cat-back done yesterday!

2 1/2" piping from cat on back, 6" Glasspack resonator and N1 style muffler. Pics will be up tomorrow when the sun is out

Comment

update: a lack of funds and no job have out the CB7 restoration on hold :'(

Comment

Dang clean body

Hopefully things fall into place for you in this build
                    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                      Dang clean body

Hopefully things fall into place for you in this build
                      thx, im just low on funds right now =/

Comment

Decided to see what the side bumpers would look like pained to match my wheels, where is what i've done so far its the same on both sides

Comment

put up new pics of engine bay and fabbed door locks

Comment

put some hood dampeners on from an 86 300zx also raised the hood about 1/8-1/4 inch

oh and i broke the tap while threading the holes

Comment

Update: installed new sound system

Comment

update: installed fogs and did whole front end lights

Comment

Working...
                                X