Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gyuri87 View Post
    Very clean, I approve.

well my car was clean till during rush hour 2 times bigger then golfball sized hail smashed my car to SHIT!!!!!!!!!! MY WINDSHEILD YEAH THATS FUUUUUUUCKED!!!!!! PASS. SIDE CORNER LIGHT SMASHED!!! STAILESS TRIM AROUND WINDOWS SMASHED!!! HOOD...SMASHED!!!!! TRUNK SMASHED!!!!! ROOF......WELL YOU UNDERSTAND. WORDS CAN NOT EXPLAIN HOW UPSET I AM I AM THINKING IT MIGHT BE AROUND $400-$500 OR MORE WE WILL SEE.

pics up soon

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

ok well i have some pics but they dont do justis on how bad the damage is from hail. i also back tracked down the roads i was on when the hail hit and found a missing center cap that got run over so thats gone if any one knows were to get a center cap for some 5zigen fighter rims let me know though i doubt any one will have any.

windshield

pass. side quarter panel(looks like a bat hit my car)

driver side panel

missing center cap found.
      Last edited by baracuda; 03-25-2009, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn............. ................................. That sucks man. I have family in Houston... I would be PISSED if that happened to me. Is it covered by insurance? If it is I would honestly think they would total it.......

Comment

the center cap is like a shot to the balls, for me

Aaron wtf....first I break my bumper, now this? what TX tuner is next???

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

DANG that sux!! Your car was so clean!! Time for a 92/93 trunk and carbon fiber hood, GL with fixing it! If you need me to help you look for parts here in DFW let me know, I will be going to the meet in june so I could bring them then.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
            BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
            SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Clean ride. Loving the f22b! -JOSH-
              Last edited by JDM white cb7; 03-31-2009, 04:37 PM.

Comment

thanks guys, it sucks but got the windsheild replaced and still looking for a part car to get new hood and trunk. as for 92/93 trunk is a no way i like the look of the 90/91 sports more sporty to me i guess. and the shape is better with the recessed plate. IMO and cb7addict i will let you know if i find anything up there

Comment

Txt me 817-507-9783. That car is like less than 5 mins from me. I havnt went and looked at it yet though.

BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                  SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Thanks for the comments Aaron . Im going to hit up the JY tomorrow and see what I can find. It would be best if you could find a hood there in austin unless I find one thats mint or something.

Comment

Oh shiznit! I heard about the storm on the emergency radio in my bosses office, hail the size of golf balls. That totally sucks, I hope you have full coverage, otherwise i'd replace as many body panels as I could that were severely damaged, pre-prep the car, then prolly take it to maaco and for $800 get the best prep & paint package they have (3 year warranty, paint & clear coat (2 layers)). I never saw any hail here in Sugar Land. I feel your pain, when I look at your car, I see my car, they were twins afterall.
                      PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                        Oh shiznit! I heard about the storm on the emergency radio in my bosses office, hail the size of golf balls. That totally sucks, I hope you have full coverage, otherwise i'd replace as many body panels as I could that were severely damaged, pre-prep the car, then prolly take it to maaco and for $800 get the best prep & paint package they have (3 year warranty, paint & clear coat (2 layers)). I never saw any hail here in Sugar Land. I feel your pain, when I look at your car, I see my car, they were twins afterall.
                        that's the plan. replace the body panels and prep and paint. the car needs a new paint job anyway. but i have a better hook up with a better quality painter. also working on getting parts together for my collector mod.
                        Last edited by baracuda; 04-01-2009, 09:11 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Boost_Lee;1977078]the center cap is like a shot to the balls, for me

Aaron wtf....first I break my bumper, now this? what TX tuner is next???[/QUOTE]

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my clutch gave out need new clutch again

Comment

[QUOTE=1993accord;1987746]
                            Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                            the center cap is like a shot to the balls, for me

Aaron wtf....first I break my bumper, now this? what TX tuner is next???[/QUOTE]

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my clutch gave out need new clutch again
                            Im going to cross my fingers lol hopefully im not next

Comment

If it makes you feel any better I need to repaint my bumper because I 5mph'd someone, and the new bumper didn't have the elastopolymer mixed with the paint, and now the top of the paint on the bumper is spiderwebbed. That was March 9th, then March 10th, I had a 2x 3ft 4"x4" wood coming my way on the 59 n, and I hit one with my driver side front tire, and it gashed it like a knife, and had to get a new tire at full price from discount tire. So it looks like your next cb7addict... j/k
                              PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Nice ride. Hail sucks. I hope you get that fix. Good luck
                                "The greatest loyalty in life is, above all, to thine own Self be true."

Facebook
                                MySpace
                                My Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X