No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a center console lol. But they would charge more than 100 dollars for sure, and I can easily make one using steel. I did contact Chedas or FFC about getting custom to mounts made and they blew me off. Can't remember who it was though.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

That's a beautiful picture right there
      I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Steering wheel fits nicely! Shifter assembled well, just need to build a base plate.

Comment

So I'm getting error 16: injectors. I realized the Rywire harness doesn't use the resistor box and I have stock injectors. It was my understanding I ordered a specific harness to continue using the injectors I already have. Emailed Rywire, but I'd like to hear feedback from you guys.

This sucks, I was getting work done, had momentum lol.

Comment

It's alive!

Didn't have the resistor box plugged in. Couldn't get it plugged in either lol. Had the wrong plug on the Rywire harness. Had to pull one off my old one and repin them. Next is getting all the wires organized. Then figuring out wtf to do with my ever leaking power steering. Then tune.

Comment

glad to hear it worked out for ya.
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

So I'm still alive and slowly working on this. It seems like one thing after another... Powertrain seems to all sorted out. Bought a K-Tuned RSX shifter assembly WITH H22 cables and trans bracket and the cables "don't fit" I have to send them back to K-Tuned because "they're damaged". I super regretful of the hassle I've had to deal with this shifter and hopefully K-Tuned takes care of me properly. But so far every interaction I've had with them I haven't been worth their time and somehow I damaged the cables in the 30 seconds they were installed. I'll write up a clearer description of the situation after it's all taken care of, but right now I'm just a little beat down. Still chugging along lol.

Comment

That's a little crappy on their part. If it were me, I would ask for pictures and then for you to send them in if those weren't helpful. Then, with them in my possession I could make a better call as to their condition. I wouldn't just claim that someone having an issue installing my part could only have damaged them if they are not working.
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

The worst part is the fancy race cables actually have a lot of lash in them... my 25 year old cables have zero lash. I wish I could just return everything. 1200 is a lot to spend on a cool looking shifter...

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                      The worst part is the fancy race cables actually have a lot of lash in them... my 25 year old cables have zero lash. I wish I could just return everything. 1200 is a lot to spend on a cool looking shifter...
                      That sucks man, I can't even imagine spending $1200 on a shifter, then not be happy with it.

Are you gonna return all of it then?
                      I'm faster then a prius

Comment

If they can't fix the cables I'm going to try.

Comment

That sucks. Sure, they'll take your money but when it's time to help the customer that all goes out the window.

Comment

Long story short...
                            Got sick of dealing with the shifter because they asked me to reinstall it again to take more pictures.
                            On 6/4/18 I met someone who is now my fiance. So she's kept me pretty busy lol.
                            Started doing some work to my Jeep that got pretty involved.
                            Picked up a Neon that needed a lot of work.
                            So I said the Honda can wait. Turns out I'm getting busier and busier.
                            On my current to do list:
                            Finish moving into our new house (lots of unpacking)
                            Finish assembling the new rear axle for my Jeep.
                            Install new front and rear axles in the Jeep
                            Replace the Neon starter
                            Clean all my guns that I just shot
                            Install a security system in the new place
                            Build a new rack for my snake terrariums so I can stack the tanks.
                            Then modify the K-Tuned shifter myself to work.
                            Fasten all the new electronics to the Honda
                            Get it tuned
                            And hopefully get it on the track this fall.

Not sure if those last three items are gonna happen though. I picked up new responsibilities at work and now trip season starts in the middle of July instead of late October. Great. Yucca AZ in August is gonna be miserable.

P.S. Falling in love takes up a lot of time and changes priorities you never thought would change.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                              P.S. Falling in love takes up a lot of time and changes priorities you never thought would change.
                              Pro-tip: Don't fall in love!

It just gets tougher for project cars from here. Time management is crucial!

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Whilst i was logged in i clicked on the dynamics data link in my sig. Started looking through the data and realized the CB originally had 8" of wheel travel. Which is insane. A JK Wrangler Rubicon only has 8.5" of wheel travel. Maybe this thing will end up rally esk now... I built my jeep for high speed desert racing. I don't think it would be hard to do to the CB lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X