Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I finally feel cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was leaking oil from the head and valve cover (but i replaced the gaskets)
    It was also spewing water from where the thermostat goes (what is that part called) but i took off the spring and replaced the 22 year old gasket. I also redid the fan wirings (they were inverted for some reason) and now I could drive again for more than 30 min without the car overheating

I guess i over reacted a bit but i was kinda pissed that the original mechanic took the car to screwed me over

But when the engine does heat up, it forces water out of the radiator and it spills from the reservoir. and Im beginning to hear a little rod knock

Comment

Jeez, so i had traded my DR 31s for some XXR and regretted it. I know they're both replica wheels but for some reason i felt the Drags lighter. Well that, and I didn't like the 195 tires. I prefer my more comfortable 205s. Luckily, my friend agreed to trade back with me on friday.

On another note, i "installed" ricer my password jdm bumper quick release so no more saggy bumper

Comment

So I was teaching my little brother about photography and he managed to get his picture of my car... nice

Comment

So i Have not reached my 30 posts, or even one yet! but will be selling the car soon

It was cool being part of this forum though. A lot of actual helping. Thanks guys and goodbye

Comment

sweet ride
            For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

Car looks stupid with all that shit on it loose the wheels that fuckin hood bra and what the fuck is up with that fuckin strap out the bumper what is the function for that I swear fuckin kids these days...smh you know what just sell that piece of shit and buy something worth driving....I'd rather be seen in a 93 dodge caravan woody edition
              ・オレンジ(デミオのオレンジがなかなかいい味を…)
                ・ブルー(インプレッサみたいな感じのメタリック系が何
                ・その他随時考え中…

......今日までの道の愚かな米に屈辱を与えるためにHonda Accord は作られた。愚かな競争を従事させている間抹消されるところ倍数の敵ターゲット。CB7 Honda Accord 。道の王。自動車恐怖。........

Comment

Originally posted by Riceburnin91 View Post
                Car looks stupid with all that shit on it loose the wheels that fuckin hood bra and what the fuck is up with that fuckin strap out the bumper what is the function for that I swear fuckin kids these days...smh you know what just sell that piece of shit and buy something worth driving....I'd rather be seen in a 93 dodge caravan woody edition
                really bro? i really don't see what warrants you to say that? quit flaming the guy and move on with your life. if you cant say something constructive don't say anything at all. i really don't think you belong here..
                visit vgruk

Comment

Ya bro really what I can't express my opinions on these shit buckets?
                  ・オレンジ(デミオのオレンジがなかなかいい味を…)
                    ・ブルー(インプレッサみたいな感じのメタリック系が何
                    ・その他随時考え中…

......今日までの道の愚かな米に屈辱を与えるためにHonda Accord は作られた。愚かな競争を従事させている間抹消されるところ倍数の敵ターゲット。CB7 Honda Accord 。道の王。自動車恐怖。........

Comment

Damn dude was not playing he went all in smdh.

Comment

Oh wow, i did not see this until now haha. It's ok if the guy thinks my car is a ricebucket. It pretty much was when i bought it. I got scammed into it and have slowly got it running! I like my wheels though. A lot to be honest. They're nice and easy to clean and aren't so common as some other ones. The strap, that's my inner rice oh well

I also ended up keeping the car since i found a job again and was able to pay my rent, the only reason i was going to sell it in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by 802cb7 View Post
                        sweet ride
                        Thank you man! May not be the best, but it's my first car and project!

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                          Damn dude was not playing he went all in smdh.
                          It's ok! haha. I welcome the criticism. It's my first car and I've been slowly learning about cars with it.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                            really bro? i really don't see what warrants you to say that? quit flaming the guy and move on with your life. if you cant say something constructive don't say anything at all. i really don't think you belong here..
                            Thank you Ryan! I don't mind what people say to me. I teach technology for a living and part of it is teaching the youth about people like "RiceBurner."

Comment

Working...
                            X