Battle Gang Maryland Meet February 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle Gang Maryland Meet February 2018

In Baltimore Maryland there are local car meets for a group called Battle Gang.
    It was very cold outside but my buddy & I brought our cars out to the meet just for fun. Although it was super cold we had a few Hondas lined up that I haven't seen before & it was really fun. I ended up driving my EK Sedan & my buddy brought up his super yellow '95 Del Sol with a stock B16. I ended up meeting another CB owner too which was pretty sweet. But, I don't think he is a member. I wish I would have brought my CB but I think the heater core is dead because I have no heat lol. Oh well, I did get some cool pics of my EK.

Keep Pushing..

Nice showing! Is that a child or a very very small person coming out of that Del Sol?

Where in MD was this?
    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

^ Haha, I can't unsee that.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro View Post
        Nice showing! Is that a child or a very very small person coming out of that Del Sol?

Where in MD was this?
        HAHA!!!! I didn't even notice that! It is my friend's daughter, I think she is around 9 or 10.

That is so funny.
        Keep Pushing..

Comment

It was in Baltimore Maryland! 21221 zip.
          They always have the event in the huge parking lot of this Go-Kart place called Autobahn.
          Keep Pushing..

Comment

Working...
          X