Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Does anyone happen to know what front bumper this is? Perhaps customed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone happen to know what front bumper this is? Perhaps customed?

i've been looking everywhere but can't seem to find it. Is this custom?

Looks stock with a lot of things shaved.
    -Ian

'92 EX Coupe (Member's Ride Thread)

My Blog - Mostly snark about professional motorsports, but I occasionally make it to local and regional events. It's not much now, but I'm working on it.

Comment

Looks like it's been shortened? lol. I've seen this pic before and love the car.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
      "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Between the deep black paint and the shortcomings of an iPhone 4 screen I can't tell exactly what's been done. I can say that they started with a '90-'91 JDM bumper though.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I've been trying to really figure what's been done to it lol. I really like how the front looks and I want to do it to my cb but really don't know what the heck this guy did whether he custom looked the oem bumper or bought it.
          Last edited by Jarrett; 04-12-2012, 11:47 AM.

Comment

looks like a 9091 bumper with no turn signals.and a thick front lip.

Comment

Originally posted by blkf22 View Post
              I've been trying to really figure what's been done to it lol. I really like how the front looks and I want to do it to my cb but really don't know what the heck this guy did whether he custom looked the oem bumper or bought it.

Why copy someone else's custom work that they worked really hard on to be original? Just go look at your own bumper or get a spare and come up with your own idea.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

its hard to tell, i hptotshopped it and even like that its hard to see

because it had the chrome trim it could be a jdm 90 91 bumper
                but when examined closer the lower part of the bumper looks to be 92 93

im also baffled by the rear bumper.

where did you find this pic? maybe this guy has a mrt somewhere is some website
                My MRT

Comment

Its all custom.
                  Maybe it was a Wald kit, if one was ever made?

Comment

Originally posted by #1_M.I._CARLOS View Post
                    its hard to tell, i hptotshopped it and even like that its hard to see

because it had the chrome trim it could be a jdm 90 91 bumper
                    but when examined closer the lower part of the bumper looks to be 92 93

im also baffled by the rear bumper.

where did you find this pic? maybe this guy has a mrt somewhere is some website

Here's the back view to the car which i found. This car was actually found on here in this site.

Comment

Maybe just me, but the whole front end (bumper, hood, corners) look more rounded than usual.

Comment

the photographer used some really high contrast techs, it makes it hard to fix the pics in photoshop so i can take a good look at them
                        My MRT

Comment

Car is to dam blk in color for me 2 even see the front bumper clearly.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I don't think any of us can't figure this out thanks to the photographer lol But we can all agree this is one sweet looking VIP CB7 if only the owner was actually on the forum sharing the breakdown of the car.

Comment

Looks like he took a 9091 bumper shaved the front end blinkers smoothed out the edges of it and put on a lucky star lip and then smoothed it into the bumper that front end is sexy! I'm jelly!
                              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Working...
                              X