Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added spring rates for D2 Racing lowering springs, thanks to 92 OEM.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      D2 Racing Lowering springs: 2.5"F/2.25"R

the D2 site lists them at 2.25front , and 2.25 rear.

on ebay, (link will not last forever), I saw them listed at 2.5 front and 2.25 rear.
      _

Comment

function form type one's

Comment

Megan Racing EZ-Street Series

SPRING RATES:
          F: 62mm ID; 180mm length; 12 kg/mm
          R: 62mm ID; 200mm length; 5 kg/mm

DAMPER SPECS:
          F: 95mm stroke; 200mm length; A2 valving code
          R: 115mm stroke; 200mm length; A1 valving code

- 15 Levels of Adjustable Damper Strength
          - Adjustable Ride Height
          - Single-Cylinder Design

Average Force vs. Velocity Graphs

http://www.meganracing.com/uploadima...34_5766_A1.JPG

http://www.meganracing.com/uploadima...13_3055_A2.JPG
          Last edited by islandhopper; 09-17-2011, 01:31 AM.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Instead of making a new thread on the link i'm about to post i figured it suited this thread the best. Thought it was a good read and has some decent info on it to boot.

http://farnorthracing.com/autocross_secrets18.html

02 Crv
            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
              Instead of making a new thread on the link i'm about to post i figured it suited this thread the best. Thought it was a good read and has some decent info on it to boot.

http://farnorthracing.com/autocross_secrets18.html
              That whole site is good stuff. I read the whole e-book quite awhile ago. That's usually what I have people read when they need to learn the basics and then a little more.

Comment

im on dropzone full coilovers

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                  That whole site is good stuff. I read the whole e-book quite awhile ago. That's usually what I have people read when they need to learn the basics and then a little more.
                  Yeah it is good info to say the least i found it a week or so ago and just remembered it. Maybe it belongs in the first post i think its worthy.

02 Crv
                  02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                  92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.

Comment

Added the Megan Racing EZ-Street coilovers, corrected the D2 lowering spring height, and added a good link to the first page.

Comment

Added the Megan Racing EZ-Street coilovers...
                      Megan Racing EZ-Street Series: 672F, 280R Damping adjustable: No
                      The EZ-Street series DOES have Adjustable Damping. 1-15 levels as opposed to the Street Series which has 32 levels.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                        The EZ-Street series DOES have Adjustable Damping. 1-15 levels as opposed to the Street Series which has 32 levels.
                        Fixed. I missed that in your original post where you brought them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord_exR View Post
                          im on dropzone full coilovers

This brings up a question does anybody know the specs on the DZ shocks? To run such an aggressive rate (which idk) you would think the shocks would be stout. I don't know if any true specs about them exist thats why the question popped into my head.

02 Crv

Comment

Question: Ebay springs on oem shocks... Guaranteed blowout? Even if it's only lowered an inch? I'm going to get some shocks, but just wondering in the meantime.

Comment

Depends on which springs you get from Ebay. You can buy almost any spring off of Ebay.
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                                Depends on which springs you get from Ebay. You can buy almost any spring off of Ebay.
                                I'm saying like "ebay" springs. No name.

Comment

Working...
                                X