Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rant-how The Hell Does He Have The Same As Me????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?
    Same way I saw it as. Then again, I'm in high school at the moment, so...

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
      Oh noezzzzzzz. Some other "jay dee emm" sack rider has the same "jay dee emm" sack rider mods as YOU. I dont even know why you find this surprising. All you guys do the same goddamn mods trying to "be different", or looks the "jdm-est".

You want to "look different" try not jumping on the goddamn jdm bandwagon with everyone else. Or just deal with the fact that you have the biggest jdm fanboy car you can get, and they're all going to look the same since you're a bunch of jdm fanboys.
      exactlly but I don,t have much room to talk either with a eg hatch
      needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

Well... if anyone try's to lump me into that group, they'r either mentally retarded or fucking blind.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
        dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Not hard to get a yellow R

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Sounds like you need to step your game up.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36 View Post
              Sounds like you need to step your game up.
              Chica OWW OWW wasnt expecting these responses. this is true stepping it up as we speak! also true about the JDM fad but still..Boston does NOT have ANY "JDM" cars. we have more then i can mention "JDM style" Cars. so it was a shock that someone has the SAME car as me and the SAME plans as me. buts its cool I was too concentrated on being the WAVYIEST the boss don bigga Joshie(JK) but i guess this is good. im stepping it up so keep your eyes on my big build thread!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
              I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

hmm, akward. Just go by which one gets jacked first, then they are the looser.

Comment

haha whats that song that just yells STEP YO GAME UP!!
                  Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                  Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                  Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                  Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                  Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                  Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

members/ride | the/website
                    180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

the wheels? seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                        buts its cool I was too concentrated on being the WAVYIEST the boss don bigga Joshie(JK) but i guess this is good.
                        I'm assuming by "Joshie" you're talking to me. Problem is, I have absolutely no clue wtf you said.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

If youd only seen the amount of integras out here and civics that try to look so the jdm look youd swear everyone has an r on their car. Its hard to be original when the same style is taken over and over. Most of them may look like a type R and its not even an R.

Comment

paint the car pink and polish the regamasters. problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post
                              paint the car pink and polish the regamasters. problem solved.
                              lol

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                                I'm assuming by "Joshie" you're talking to me. Problem is, I have absolutely no clue wtf you said.
                                ehh no. my Name is Joshua also i was reffering to myself

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                                I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Working...
                                X