View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 11:40 AM   #3902
Ralphie
Stalker

Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Yea, that's true I guess.

Well I kind of shoot EVERYTHING. I don't shoot sports, and I don't shoot live concerts. I do headshots, I do real estate, I do any and all events, and formal portraiture.

So I really could benefit from a wide range of lens, but I do not make enough to afford the lens I would want, so I have been making what I have work, and its definitely possible.

I really only wanted the L stuff for the color rendition and the weather resistance since they have rubber seals that mate up with my MKIII.

Other than that, if you had to make run of the mil primes/zooms work, you most certainly could.

Shit I know someone who unloaded all their Canon gear, a 1D, and all L glass to move over to the FUJI X system. I also contemplated it for a bit because I love the X series bodies from FUJI, and their colors are just gorgeous. Their "stock" lens lineup is actually pretty badass.

And the mirror less and electronic viewfinder are supposed to be otherworldly.

I really want one as a travel camera, but I was looking at one of the older x100s as they have leaf shutters and can utilize off camera flash and do shutter speeds of over 1/30000 or something crazy like that. You can get some amazing mid day shots with that setup.
Ralphie is offline   Reply With Quote