Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How to make 30+hp for $500 or less... (DX/LX F22A1 only)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
    The mods listed here will pretty much give you an F22A6 with an H23 intake manifold. Nowhere near 150whp. 130whp MAYBE. On a healthy engine.
    maybe 150 at the crank or not that much?

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
    150 WHP is roughly 180 at the crank. Not bad at all
    true...but I thought the numbers were a bit low considering the cash dumped into it...however, he always said it wasn't built for max power with those mods.
    Last edited by bcjammerx; 02-16-2009, 07:55 AM.
    ____

Comment

Would the A6 Camshaft do any justice on my A4?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
      Bought from: ChampCoupe
      Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Originally posted by 91ExSedan View Post
        Have you read this thread at all? It will give you a tiny amount of hp, much more if you couple it with the a6 manifold and ECU, more than that with the H23 plenum and TB.

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
          I've been thinking...with all the work hondafan81 did on his red...he only made what...150whp? all these mods here are only going to get you 150 hp at the crank yes?
          like stated above, he didnt make that build for max power. 9jdm_accorn is pushing close(if not more now) to 170whp with bolts ons.

Originally posted by 91ExSedan View Post
          yeah it would. at LEAST a 5hp gain from it.

Comment

intake manifold question

i know the stock h23 IM fits my f22a6 but does the performance VENOM IM for the 93 prelude h23 manifold work with our car? just bolt on like the h23 does?

Comment

i got a es300 if that will for my car then you talkin

Comment

Originally posted by djr20 View Post
                WHAT? That's a LEXUS. You've stumbled into a HONDA site. Nothing discussed here will work for your car other than I/H/E. And please try to use complete coherent sentences. I could barely figure out what you meant.

Comment

Originally posted by djr20 View Post

hahaha
                  p12 on sale:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post2245646
                  Bisimoto Heat-shielding Intake Manifold Gasket and Rear Engine Motor Mount for sale:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...95#post2246795

Comment

so what would be the best ECU to run with if I want to add h23 IM and a a6 cam. It seems it was not really answered.
                    Leaving the game!

Comment

Yes, in the first post. You want the pt6 ECU from the f22a6. Nothing else activates the secondary butterflies.

Comment

could i use these mods on a p12 ecu?if so i need to do something to the intake manifold right? and does it matter if i have a auto?

Comment

Originally posted by all motor View Post
                          could i use these mods on a p12 ecu?if so i need to do something to the intake manifold right? and does it matter if i have a auto?
                          You can, but the pi2 (as stated very recently) will not activate the secondary butterflies. This means you'll need to hook them up to activate by vacuum (a couple of threads on this out there if you search the site) or remove them completely (also a couple threads) which will cost you some low end torque.

Comment

sweet-thanks alot, i have lookin some of the threads you mentioned but being completely new to the f series and accords i was alil lost
                            thanks alot guys and cant wait to see what i can do with stock parts(just for fun) before i swap engines and tranny

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                              Yes, in the first post. You want the pt6 ECU from the f22a6. Nothing else activates the secondary butterflies.

In reading why does honda fan use a p06. I know he has some sick shit going on but does that ecu not activate the butterflies.
                              Leaving the game!

Comment

Originally posted by nappyd420 View Post
                                In reading why does honda fan use a p06. I know he has some sick shit going on but does that ecu not activate the butterflies.
                                Ask him. You can use a chipped and tuned p06 and it can activate them, but it's not really necessary for the type of mods this thread discusses, save the money for something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X