Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's Life For You 'Old School Japanese Car' Land Lovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's Life For You 'Old School Japanese Car' Land Lovers?

Just dropping in to see what's what, who's who, and the tasteful things taking place on this beloved chassis. Upon a quick browse, I see some interesting projects. Once in a while I get the urge to miss Keshia, but then reality sets in.

Nevertheless, wishing you all the best on everything, and I'll be searching to bring back old memories and find new ones.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

You remember Ohio weather - 77 one day, snow the next. Keeps you guessing. Ruby creeping up on 366,000. Still in LA?
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Yeah, I definitely know how Ohio weather is. That's why I got out of there.

Aside from that, yup, still here in L.A. Actually the weather out here has been funny for about the past month. A lot of overcast, dreary, somewhat cold/chilly days. Today is bright and sunny though. However, make no mistake, living in Cali has its fair shares of ups and downs too.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Seems everyone who had a cb7 returns missing them no matter what car they have now

Comment

True. Once in a while I think about her especially when I come across old pictures or video I posted on YT.

The thing is, I knew continuing on with plans to build her, even though I was off to a really good start, would've been an endless money pit. However, I'm sure that she would be one precious beauty queen when updated even further. Ahh, someone else's pipe dream. I'm cool sitting back and watching others a this point.
          Last edited by Straight Success; 04-14-2018, 10:17 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I’m out of Ohio too and don’t miss freezing. My father in law has my old cb and he loves it as he is also an old Honda guy. I’m in a great place with it as he has big aesthetic projects going and it is already mechanically sound. I got to drive it a couple weeks ago when I was in town and the donor f22a6 I put in right before I left runs like a raped ape. Waaaay faster than the other two f22a6’s I have had. Hopefully when he is done I will figure out how to host images somewhere and post up.
            It’s like I can’t stop being an old Honda guy I’m currently driving a 98 Acura cl 2.3 5 speed with basic mods and no rice. I love it
            What are you driving aside from the bike?
            ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

I see so many of them out here in LA - almost everyday. Mint condition ones, good condition, poor condition, paint faded, customized, swapped, etc.

I damn near see at least 5 a week or so. Wagons, sedans, coupes... they're everywhere - '90s, '91s, '92s, '93s.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
              X