Nova Scotia Lounge Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nova Scotia Lounge Thread

The last NS thread got shut down due to being in the beginner's section. My apologies to the mods if this isn't the right place.

It sounds like there are a few more NS members than we'd thought!

Let's get this thread going for introductions, chat and meet planning!

Yea hopefully this time it's doesn't get deleted lol

Comment

If we only get 3 people in this tread I'll be disappointed :P

Comment

raf, Hopefully the other NS members who were over in your MRT will make their way over here. I'll post the link to my MRT in here rather than your MRT to help keep the focus on your car rather than NS happenings.

Here is my CB7:

Here is my MRT:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187688

Comment

4 of us don't forget the noob lol

Work in Progress
          Last edited by 1990exr; 07-25-2012, 03:41 PM.
          My work in progress!

Comment

If anyone around here is looking for a p12 I'll have one for sale soon
            My work in progress!

Comment

Originally posted by 1990exr View Post
              If anyone around here is looking for a p12 I'll have one for sale soon
              I'm defff looking for a p12, but for the right price, that's the prelude comp correct?

Comment

Make an offer i can't refuse, need money for parts
                My work in progress!

Comment

Yeah thats a 92 - 95 obd1 f22a1 perlude ecu it puts the same engine as the accord to 135hp and people claim with the a4 manifold it puts you to 140. It was a differance I noticed right away. Picked it up in Truro and drove back to Oxford with it.... Then I drove around oxford for an hour haha. Oxford is about the size of the mall in Truro. I'm also looking for an IAB solinoid and vacuum box if ya know anyone that has one kickin around.
                  Last edited by 1990exr; 08-14-2012, 04:04 PM.
                  My work in progress!

Comment

If anyone Needs any engine parts or 4 door parts I've got a rust bucket in the back yard I'm gonna junk when I'm finished with my H swap. She ain't much but somethings are good to keep, even windows and door handles and such.
                    My work in progress!

Comment

Careful with offers for buying/selling stuff in this thread... the mods might not like it.

By the way, was your accord with the F20b up on kijiji a few months back? I might be mistaken and the kijiji one may have had an f22b.

So, when should we try and get a meet happeining?

Comment

Originally posted by 1990exr View Post
                        Yeah thats a 92 - 95 obd1 fa22a1 perlude ecu it puts the same engine as the accord to 135hp and people claim with the a4 manifold it puts you to 140. It was a differance I noticed right away. Picked it up in Truro and drove back to Oxford with it.... Then I drove around oxford for an hour haha. Oxford is about the size of the mall in Truro. I'm also looking for an AIB solinoid and vacuum box if ya know anyone that has one kickin around.
                        you lookin for a prelude or accord IAB solenoid/vacuum box?

Comment

yea 1990exr i pm'd you, i guess when comes buying and selling show keep that to just Personal msgs, But yes A meet in like the end of august would be great on a Saturday or Sunday...

Comment

This is perfect guys!
                            It has been for a while that the Canada section is only used by Ontario members.
                            Lets get some threads for each region up!
                            I'd like to see some more of the Vancouver and Alberta members here in the Canada section.

But yeah if your going to sell do a PM, don't post it publically.
                            Current:
                            2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                            1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                            1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

I think a vacuum box and solinoid would work for either engine, I have the diaphram for the h22 but it didn't come with the rest. August on a weekend maybe good for me to goto the meet, not sure what my work schedule will be but I'll try and make it anyway, I supervise on a multi million dollar fresh blueberry line so time off is not possible but I'd love to go!
                              My work in progress!

Comment

Working...
                              X