No announcement yet.

Nova Scotia Lounge Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Accord with the f20b is from Newglasco and a coupe, he's a user on here too has a black 4 door he just painted with a f22b1
    My work in progress!

Comment

The Black 4 door from newglasco has an f23a1 in it I guess. Anyone have any weekends in August that they will be busy? I'm still not sure what my schedule will be yet, but rusty may also not be able to make it on a certain weekend because of work. Dang work always ruining our fun! Oh well with out work we wouldn't have our beloved cb7s I know I love mine, it's my second, loved my 4 door just as much it was just too far gone to salvage. Also if I'm gonna be able to make it I will be able to bring anything that people will need with me, even if you need a knob or a trim piece of anything it will be free as I am junking it anyway. I hope this post is more moderator friendly as I am not selling anything rather than giving it away haha. I am new to formus have read the rules but with so many it's hard to remember. Anyway I'll get ahold of mike in newglasco to let him know there will be a possible meet in truro. I don't think he has enough posts to join this thread yet.

Andrew
      My work in progress!

Comment

I'd be willing to head up truro on a sunday of any weekend of august as far as I know of right now lol

Comment

As 1990exr said, I might not be able to make it in August because I might be away for work. If I am in Nova Scotia for the meet, I'm available pretty much any time in the weekend and I'm always up for a drive.

It'll be mostly weekend by weekend for me and I can tell you that the first weekend of August is OK for me at this point.

Comment

On a side note, this summer weather rocks! Nothing like the past 2 summers. Been swimming every week. Only thing I hated about living in Halifax is no swimming. You could go to chocolate lake (blue lake it should be called) which is small and sucks, or to Blue Haven beach (I think that's the name) which is very rocky and packed. I won't mention the public swimming pool in Hali, ug, no.

Comment

Yeah loving this weather too, been tinkerin alot with my car, did the brakes, an axle, ball joint, upper control arms. exhaust work, been nice
              Last edited by 1990exr; 08-01-2012, 09:13 PM.
              My work in progress!

Comment

It's not as nice today, but this rain will be good for the forests with the upcoming long weekend.

There are definitely no really nice lakes to swim in around here. Chocolate lake has nice water, but as you said raf, it's small and crappy. Crystal Crescent (out Sambro way) is nice, but the ocean is COLD and like Rainbow Haven, it's usually packed.

Oh, and why it can't be as nice as it's been recently all year???

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBucket View Post
                  It's not as nice today, but this rain will be good for the forests with the upcoming long weekend.

There are definitely no really nice lakes to swim in around here. Chocolate lake has nice water, but as you said raf, it's small and crappy. Crystal Crescent (out Sambro way) is nice, but the ocean is COLD and like Rainbow Haven, it's usually packed.

Oh, and why it can't be as nice as it's been recently all year???
                  Every winter I say to myself, "why do I live here?"

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                    Every winter I say to myself, "why do I live here?"
                    I do the same thing... A walk down Spring Garden Rd (or anywhere in Downtown Hali) on the weekend at this time of year is usually a reminder of why it's not half bad to live here.

Comment

yeah weather been great, I'm actually been in the water more this year then in my whole life lol, raining abit today, but ain't complaining ppls wells need it and so does the wildlife...

Comment

Finally got a finalized copy of my schedule for the next month I'm game either of the last two weekends of the month. I'm available for a meet on the 19th 3pm or after I work on the 18th 7pm to 7am on the 19th would have to get a bit of shut eye. The next weekend I'm off Friday night at 7pm to Monday pm so the weekend of the 25th I'm available anytime. The weather here was a little rainy, wish I had looked at the forecast cause I left both windows down sunroof open and my cellphone on the passenger side seat haha. This spring/early summer was great for fishing, I live on a river that is known province wide to have alot of trout in it and this year it was extra full. Lots of large brown trout caught and tons of brook trout and sea trout caught. Bass started to come out in a lake about 15 minutes away from here called big lake and there are lots. Blueberry crops and I imagine any agricultural crops are thriving this year with a good balance of rain and sun which means good things in my line of work.
                        My work in progress!

Comment

Originally posted by 1990exr View Post
                          Finally got a finalized copy of my schedule for the next month I'm game either of the last two weekends of the month. I'm available for a meet on the 19th 3pm or after I work on the 18th 7pm to 7am on the 19th would have to get a bit of shut eye. The next weekend I'm off Friday night at 7pm to Monday pm so the weekend of the 25th I'm available anytime. The weather here was a little rainy, wish I had looked at the forecast cause I left both windows down sunroof open and my cellphone on the passenger side seat haha. This spring/early summer was great for fishing, I live on a river that is known province wide to have alot of trout in it and this year it was extra full. Lots of large brown trout caught and tons of brook trout and sea trout caught. Bass started to come out in a lake about 15 minutes away from here called big lake and there are lots. Blueberry crops and I imagine any agricultural crops are thriving this year with a good balance of rain and sun which means good things in my line of work.
                          I'm ok with the last weekend in Aug. How about everyone else?

Comment

Hey if any of y'all have facebook look me up if ya want, Andrew G ayton Oxford, not hard pick out my profile pic haha had to space out the first letter of my last name cause even this site is makin fun of me how *** is that hahahahaha
                            Last edited by 1990exr; 08-02-2012, 01:18 PM.
                            My work in progress!

Comment

I'd be game for last weekend of august

Comment

If I'm in town for that weekend, I think I can make it

Comment

Working...
                                X