Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What Model Is My Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Model Is My Car?

I was thinking maybe its a SE because it has black leather interior with heated seats, but im not sure

Could be, Also some one could have installed them. What color is the car? the SE got some exclusive colors and alloys.
    wat?

Comment

more information would be extreamly helpful. year.......a picture maybe. usually on the back passenger side it will say DX, LX, EX, SE unless the previous owner removed it.
      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Well what year is it? And is it an automatic?
        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Canada didnt get the SE. It was dubbed the EX-R.

They also only came in 91 and 93. Leather and heated seats arent necessarily traits of an SE/EX-R. VIN and perhaps even dash type are the only TRUE ways to determine if it really is an SE or not.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
            Canada didnt get the SE. It was dubbed the EX-R.
            I believe that is incorrect. Canada had the LX, EX, EX-R, and SE, which corresponded to the US market's DX, LX, EX, and SE, respectively.

To the OP:
            The SE models did have factory leather interiors, but I'm not too sure about heated seats. Dealer-installed leather interiors did exist, but they are pretty rare.
            Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
            2005 Acura TSX 6MT
            2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Well its a 1991 sedan, automatic, kind of a greyish color, i checked to see the emblem but there is none

Comment

Does it have a leather arm rest?

Comment

No there isn't an armrest

Comment

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
                    I believe that is incorrect. Canada had the LX, EX, EX-R, and SE, which corresponded to the US market's DX, LX, EX, and SE, respectively.
                    Canada never got an SE. USDM "SE" = CDM "EX-R".

Originally posted by VernonCB7 View Post
                    Well its a 1991 sedan, automatic, kind of a greyish color, i checked to see the emblem but there is none
                    Well, '91 means it could be SE. Grey or silver? 91 Se's did come in a silver that, I believe, was specific to 91 SE's.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Mike, you're wrong. The Canadian EX-R is the same as the US EX.

They had the SE. Crazymikey had one.

Comment

Originally posted by VernonCB7 View Post
                        Pop the hood, and look to the left of the exhaust manifold on the block. See what engine it has. A 91 SE will have an F22A6, and it is the ONLY model that got the F22A6 in 1991.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          Pop the hood, and look to the left of the exhaust manifold on the block. See what engine it has. A 91 SE will have an F22A6, and it is the ONLY model that got the F22A6 in 1991.
                          my 1991 ex wagon has an f22a6
                          Budget Street is offline working in the shop

drop the mouse and pick up a wrench

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Good for you. You don't even know how to spell VTEC.

Comment

Originally posted by budget street View Post
                            my 1991 ex wagon has an f22a6
                            His obviously isn't a wagon though.

Comment

He's right though. I forgot some wagons got the A6 as well. The SE is the only CB7 that got the A6 in 90-91.

Comment

Working...
                              X