This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackice
    I've heard good things about both. I'm happy with mine. I know the obx is almost a direct copy of the mugen version shown here...http://www.torontocivics.com/article.../twinloop.html and heres another review i saw before buying mine...http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1219989
    Cool, alright I read through that thread..... I just know that your car sounds good so I'm going to play it safe and utilize what I know works from observation. Just need some money from taxes....
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

yeah being macgyver and all you can make anything work rofl
      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
      Project 240SX
      Originally posted by chillin943
      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

rofl! nice dude.....
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Police in Tijuana issued slingshots as their weapons are inspected

Hilarious, I'd definately run from a cop with a sling shot lol
          TIJUANA, Mexico — The police department has issued about 60 slingshots to officers in the violent border city of Tijuana, where soldiers confiscated police weapons two weeks ago on allegations of collusion with drug traffickers.

Municipal police spokesman Fernando Bojorquez said Monday that the slingshots, along with bags of ballbearings, were given to officers patrolling areas of the city visited by tourists.

Tijuana's police force of 2,000 officers has been without guns since Jan. 5, but some patrol alongside armed state police.

President Felipe Calderon sent 3,300 soldiers and federal police to Tijuana at the beginning of January to hunt down drug gangs. The soldiers swept police stations and took officers' guns for inspection amid allegations by federal investigators that a corrupt network of officers supports smugglers who traffic drugs into the U.S. The weapons are still being checked.

About 100 police demonstrated outside Tijuana town hall on Monday demanding the return of their guns. "The arms are our tools for work," said officer Juan Manuel Nieves. "Do they want more police to be killed?"

More than 300 people were slain in Tijuana last year including 13 police officers.
          Project 240SX
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

damn russ we should have hit this place up, sean isn't too far from there either, i'm sure he has hit one up LOL http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...egirls22e.html
            Project 240SX

Comment

damn russ we should have hit this place up, sean isn't too far from there either, i'm sure he has hit one up LOL http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...egirls22e.html
              LMAO! Ya, no doubt....that's pretty sweet.
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

if you want the twin loop and if you want, I'll sell you mine for really cheap as soon as I get myself a new muffler.

I dont like mine becuase its so huge.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

you think urs is BIG... have you not seen mine......??

the canister on my muffler is GIGANTIC! me likey
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                    you think urs is BIG... have you not seen mine......??

the canister on my muffler is GIGANTIC! me likey
                    since when is jdm so big
                    Project 240SX

Comment

since when is jdm so big
                      apprently you did not take a good look at it when u came down to visit....HAHAHA!

.......my exhaust muffler that is.
                      Last edited by SMseagren83; 01-24-2007, 01:56 AM.
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                        apprently you did not take a good look at it when u came down to visit....HAHAHA!

.......my exhaust muffler that is.
                        maybe he didnt take a look because he couldnt see even if he tried!@!

OH BURN!!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          if you want the twin loop and if you want, I'll sell you mine for really cheap as soon as I get myself a new muffler.

Hmmmm, well when are you getting a new muffler? I want to finish my catback before the meet.

Ah, this morning outside the local Starbucks was the SWEETEST DC2 Integra that I've ever seen. White, full JDM front end w/retrofit, 5-lug white 16" itrs, DC rear lower tie and exhaust, and it was dumped! It was sick!

Imagine this dumped, with no spoiler...... that's it! lol
                          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                            Imagine this dumped, with no spoiler...... that's it! lol
                            That's cute.

-pax
                            Seattle, WA

Comment

Hahaha, okay.....

So I need some confirmation guys:

Our factory wheel lugs are 12mm x 1.5 pitch correct? I am wanting to install some longer ARP studs with open-ended lugs because I am already utilizing 5mm spacers and I will eventually upgrade wheels to some ROTAs or something and I want that "TUNER" look.
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                                Hahaha, okay.....

So I need some confirmation guys:

Our factory wheel lugs are 12mm x 1.5 pitch correct? I am wanting to install some longer ARP studs with open-ended lugs because I am already utilizing 5mm spacers and I will eventually upgrade wheels to some ROTAs or something and I want that "TUNER" look.
                                Yup you are correct 12x1.5mm
                                無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Working...
                                X