Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the fack man!?!?!?! no call to tell me you got this. oh you suck. lmao

Comment

my time home was limited bro, i spent all my time home with my daughter, but hopefully the project will actually be done by spring then i can just drive up and show you in person.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
        my time home was limited bro, i spent all my time home with my daughter, but hopefully the project will actually be done by spring then i can just drive up and show you in person.
        nice man. cant wait to see the gains you get from this

Comment

oh man,that header is so sick.wish i had one for half the price.

Comment

Care to share on what you are using for the two center resonator mufflers? Is that 2.5" inch piping? It looks like 3"...!!

Comment

That exhaust system looks MEAN! Definitely get some sound clips once installed

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by joshm View Post
                that Exhaust System Looks Mean! Definitely Get Some Sound Clips Once Installed
                +1

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

alright things have been all messed up and stuff has been way behind on the ol schedule. i think she's finally close. the block has been bored the cylinder brace is in, the rotating assembly is balanced. the head is clean. everything is ready to be put together. sorry i didnt have pics from the build my dad has been working on it so when i get back i can just drive. when we get her on the dyno ima get it broke in for about 3k then when i go back i'll post a dyno sheet, vid and an idle and rev vid. im hoping she'll sound as mean as i think she will.

Comment

Shit man good stuff

Please if you can just keep a tally of the build costs. Lookin forward to seeing this. Did you sleeve the block or just hone it, and did u go with overbore pistons?

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

liking the build man! definitely interested in how everything turns out. any reviews of anything ur using so far? i'm looking at doing a very similar build and am curious to kno what u think
                      2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
                      VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise
                      VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise part 2
                      The single largest cruise in the Midwest!
                      August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

aight boys long time no chat. the engine is actually almost done. we ran into a little issue with the rod length. the rods i ordered were .010" too long and it made the pistons stick .015" outside of the block which didn't give me the .040" clearance i wanted. but problem is solved and hopefully it shall be assembled this week. i cant wait to hear it run. i miss it. 176whp was awesome with the stock engine, a cam and ebay bolt-ons. im ready to see what real bolt-ons and some internals do for it.

Comment

engine is completely assembled. all i have left is the timing belt and a new water pump. i really want to put a new radiator in it before i put it back on the road but i cant find a good quality one that doesnt cost an arm and a leg, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
                            engine is completely assembled. all i have left is the timing belt and a new water pump. i really want to put a new radiator in it before i put it back on the road but i cant find a good quality one that doesnt cost an arm and a leg, lol.
                            Just go stock... H22s do fine w/stock radiators

Excited about the results... what compression did you go with??? When aer you getting it tuned?

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i'll prolly go with stock but i just want a good price on one. 10.5:1's. it should run good. im very curious about the numbers this time. we fixed a few problems we had the were not discovered till the engine was apart.

Comment

this build is an inspiration to me, I've been checking in since last fall to see your progress....can't wait to see your new numbers!
                                1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Working...
                                X