Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 Colorado Cb Meet!

Hey tuners,

Just joined the forum not to long ago and I am hooked on it. Seeing all of the cbs online is great but it would be even better in person. Doesn't seem like there is a lot of activity in Colorado but I want to create a Colorado meet. Let me know what your ideas are for a time and a location. I figured somewhere in Denver would be a good middle point for everyone, maybe go for a short mountain run around Golden area. Sometime spring to summer would be good. Open to all of your ideas so throw them out! I'm going to make a post under this one for changes on time and location if there are any. PM me if you want.
    Last edited by 91cbseven; 03-08-2013, 12:17 AM.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199548

Meet: May 26, 2013

Where: Colorado Mills Mall
    When: Sunday May 26, 2013
    Weather Prediction: 87 degrees and sunny
    Meet and Greet: Farthest East Parking Lot next to Off Broadway Shoes
    Start: Colorado Mills Mall Golden, CO. Cruise starts at 1:00pm Sharp.
    End: Buffalo Bill Memorial Museum Golden, CO

Route:
    1. Start off from Colorado Mills Mall headed to Evergreen via west CO-74.
    2. Head to LookOut Mountain via North CO-74, merge with I-70 east, then off on Lookout Mountain Rd.

Members Attending:
    1. Kolslauj
    2. 91cbseven
    3. lilrob303
    Last edited by 91cbseven; 05-21-2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

thats sick!

Comment

I'm down. Let's plan for April. March weather is kinda hit or miss. How about a cruise from CO-74 from Morrision to Evergreem, loop around to Bergen Park, and then back down to Golden, CO using Look-Out Mountain Road? Lots of scenery and Golden's got a few good restuarants and cafes for just hanging out. maybe we can even so some tubing on Clear Creek if the runoff is good. Just let me know.

Comment

Sounds great! I'm ready for a good drive. Just let me know your schedule since your the only reply so far. I'm pretty open on weekends.

Comment

I don't have my CB anymore, Im building an H22 at home before I go looking for another, but what cities are you guys from? Im in Ft Collins now, and coincidentally trying to move out to Golden in June. Love the vibe of the area, and am down there weekly as it is.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I'm currently occupied trying to find a job, but if I find something and am situated well financially by April, I'd be interested. I don't know about going crazy on mountain passes though; I don't trust my suspension/traction that much yet. Plus, it's a seven and half hour drive for me, so I don't know how likely this is.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                I don't have my CB anymore, Im building an H22 at home before I go looking for another, but what cities are you guys from? Im in Ft Collins now, and coincidentally trying to move out to Golden in June. Love the vibe of the area, and am down there weekly as it is.
                I'm in Longmont about 20 min from Fort Collins, props for the H22. Golden is great lived there for 2 years. Summer pretty cool with the tubbing, car shows etc.
                Last edited by 91cbseven; 03-13-2013, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by reklipz View Post
                  I'm currently occupied trying to find a job, but if I find something and am situated well financially by April, I'd be interested. I don't know about going crazy on mountain passes though; I don't trust my suspension/traction that much yet. Plus, it's a seven and half hour drive for me, so I don't know how likely this is.
                  That's a long drive where you at? Just let us know the more the better!

Comment

Originally posted by 91cbseven View Post
                    That's a long drive where you at? Just let us know the more the better!
                    On the Missouri River in NE.

Comment

Yeah, it's probably not worth such a long drive for a small meet. We had a meet a few years back with different gens of accords but even then i dont remember there being more than about ten cars. The summer after that,four of us northerners drove out to estes.

I usually pass through longmont though on my way to golden. 287 through the cities makes for a more enjoyable drive than boring i25 for me. Ill have to keep an eye out for your car on future trips.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                        Yeah, it's probably not worth such a long drive for a small meet. We had a meet a few years back with different gens of accords but even then i dont remember there being more than about ten cars. The summer after that,four of us northerners drove out to estes.

I usually pass through longmont though on my way to golden. 287 through the cities makes for a more enjoyable drive than boring i25 for me. Ill have to keep an eye out for your car on future trips.
                        Ya that is to long of a drive for a small meet. Hopefully we can get more people even if they aren't driving cbs.

It would still be cool if you came down for the meet CyborgGT cb or no cb

Comment

Yeah, I'd definitely love to go to a meet just to check out some CBs. Weekends are impossible to get off work though, and I've already scheduled my vacation that last week of May (24th-1st); it's my birthday and I want to relax so I'm driving up Mt Evans and Pikes Peak in one day if the weather's good. That'll make for one damn nice lunch, to sit at over 14,000ft and just take in that view.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Hey all,
                            How about a Meet and Greet cruise??

Meet: April 13, 2013

Where: Colorado Mills Mall
                            When: Saturday April 13, 2013
                            Weather Prediction: 74 Degrees
                            Meet and Greet: Farthest East Parking Lot next to Off Broadway Shoes
                            Start: Colorado Mills Mall Golden, CO. Cruise starts at 1:00pm Sharp.
                            End: Buffalo Bill Memorial Museum Golden, CO

Route:
                            1. Start off from Colorado Mills Mall headed to Evergreen via west CO-74.
                            2. Head to LookOut Mountain via North CO-74, merge with I-70 east, then off on Lookout Mountain Rd.

Anyone in? PM me, let me know. Some of the folks over at ClubIntegra.com would like to join as well. let's make this happen, it's been a while.

Link to Cruise Route here: http://imageshack.us/f/69/cruiseroute.jpg/
                            Last edited by koslauj; 04-03-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

I'm in, I couldn't have planned it better myself!

Comment

Working...
                              X