Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group Buy LMTD ESP CB/CD Accord 5 spd and Auto to 5 spd Motor Mount Kit F/H 8 sets!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group Buy LMTD ESP CB/CD Accord 5 spd and Auto to 5 spd Motor Mount Kit F/H 8 sets!!

ESP CB 90-93 Accord 5 spd or Auto to 5 spd Motor Mount Kit F/H or CD 94-97 Accord 5 spd or Auto to 5 spd Motor Mount Kit F/H Group Buy. We have been closed since Sept 2014. However recently have been doing some Group Buys on certain ESP products on my personal time.

I am doing a ONE TIME GROUP BUY. I will need atleast 8 people insterested before I would commit on making them. I would strongly suggest getting a custom powder coating color it is not much more and will make the Mounts stand out!

I am looking to do a Group Buy on the following:

ESP CB 90-93 Accord 5 spd Motor Mount Kit. F22 trans pattern. $275 Shipped US.

ESP CB 90-93 Accord Auto to 5 spd Motor Mount Kit. With either F or H trans pattern. $275 Shipped US.

ESP CD 94-97 Accord 5 spd Motor mount Kit F22 or H22 option. $275 Shipped US.

ESP CD 94-97 Accord Auto to 5 spd Motor Mount Kit F22 or H22 option. $275 Shipped US.

You will need 92-01 Auto or 5 spd Prelude Rear T Bracket or 90-97 Accord Dx or Lx 5 spd Rear T Bracket.

They will come standard semi gloss black powder coating with choice of Red or Black 70A Polyurethane Insert color choice. $15 additional for any custom powder coating color. These ESP Mount Kits have been known to be the best fitment and strongest on the market. That is a guarantee. Other Kits don't brace accordingly, holes are sloppy. The Metal they used is thin. Welds are not good. You purchase ours and you will be very happy on the quality.

Wait time is same as always 6-8 weeks upon purchase.

Paypal Payment

Email or post up on here with any Questions:
    ExplicitSpeedP@aol.com

Standard is semi gloss black powder coating

Candy Blue Metallic

Near Chrome

Candy Purple/Lollypop Purple

Last edited by ESP-net; 03-08-2016, 06:14 PM.

Would you be willing to make just a transmission mount (CB 5spd) for me? I already have your full kit for an automatic, but I'm getting a factory manual car next to put my engine into...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Yes Sir. Email me Up lets get this Group Buy going should have about 3 so far
      Last edited by ESP-net; 05-08-2016, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I've had a set of these for years now. Great product!

Comment

I will be doing this Group Buy within the next week or so. Please PM or Email if want in on it. Am only doing them in Group Buys at the moment for the Mount Kits. Thanks

Comment

What is the deadline? I'm doing a conversion tool but a bit tight on cash. Definitely want in on it

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
            When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

End of next week.

Comment

Roger... I'll contact you by Wednesday if I'm able to jump on board

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

----------6/3---------

Hey Guy N Gals I am collecting Payments on this Group Buy it will be ending shortly. Please Email ASAP if want in on it so I can Email Details. Will also be selling our ESP REAR H22 T Bracket with the Mount Kit for a little cheaper than list. Slimmer, Stronger and Easier to install on the driver side. No straddeling of the Motor.

Comment

Last Day Guy n Gals!

Comment

Working...
                    X