Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everybody READ the CHALLENGE at the TOP of this OT Forum .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncle_el
    click the link currently in my sig.
    Thanks! I'll purchase one once I get home. Don't have my credit card with me here at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
      thaught you were getting a sponsor?
      i gots to talk to fizzy, but ive come along something to help with my own little personal shit, along with helpin out the folks. I was just really thinkin' "what if we DO need to pay a fee... I gotta do something" So I did...

and no, it aint sellin rocks...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
        i gots to talk to fizzy, but ive come along something to help with my own little personal shit, along with helpin out the folks. I was just really thinkin' "what if we DO need to pay a fee... I gotta do something" So I did...

and no, it aint sellin rocks...
        haha...just remember to stay away from "that gurl".... crystal will have you fiendin and jane will bring the slackers... hahaha..

but i didnt even notice that we were doing the contributing member thing. thats cool i was only able to send a little for now but once i get some more parts sold and another paycheck i will be giving steve some more scratch.

Comment

steve.... give me like 3 weeks so i can get some new tires..... then i'll send some $$ for donations and stickerz... so i can get my 5hp a peice

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by jay92accord
            This may sound stingy, but I will see you all later, I guess.
            Peace

A L

The Peanut
            -Poof! Gone-
            Someone who doesn't appreciate. Its only $5. Ask your parents, or apply for a low interest rate loan. Help us help u.

Comment

Originally posted by jeesare
              Someone who doesn't appreciate. Its only $5. Ask your parents, or apply for a low interest rate loan. Help us help u.
              i was considdering the low rate loan... wait im 16!!

FUCK i cant sign contracts.....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by jay92accord

You wanna say that I don't fucking appreciate it?

1. I don't have a fucking PayPal account, I closed it because of a BANK ACCOUNT DRAIN (to the tune of -$900). THANKS CRACKING SCRIPT KIDDIES!!!!!

2. Why pay when there are other boards?

3. Don't get me wrong, I love this site, but I came here to avoid paying fees(the last site I was at was shut down due to lack of activity after the payment system)(UnitedAccord). Not saying the same will happen, but I'd rather type in another address.

4. Why do you care about one person. There are umpteen upon umpteen of members. I was just saying bye. Go find someone with money. I am broke. And about $5000 in debt. I have paperwork to back it up, want scans? Email me.

5. And if anyone is seriously interested in my area (Cahokia, IL, 62236), then email me and we can set up arrangements. (I must warn you my car is in rough condition, it's been like this forever since it's been in storage and I've been broke.) I ask for $400-$500.

Edit
                Jay1185@Charter.net
                This is a donation thread. If members (not necessarily all) donate the required money to Steve, then the board stays free. If you can't donate, don't donate. If you want to leave, catch ya later. I doubt you'll be able to find more information about our specific cars anywhere else on the internet anyways.

If you were to refer to the thread about making the site paid, there was never an option to keep non-paying members from reading the board or searching it. The fee was to actually post on the board. There are many boards that I just search.

Comment

jeesare said help us HELP YOU!!! he was trying to help if you want to type in another address DO IT!!!! we like it here and we're helping each other out. shit on this site you get free classifieds try doing that in your local newspaper. free tech, cool people since i've been on here i've been offered a free lip, free axels, killer deals in the classifieds. dude thats worth 5-20 bucks or whatever you want to donate. IMO
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

i would defenitly help , but my family comes first and as of this point i dont even have money for food sometimes and have to borrow. and no im not trying to make you feel sory for me in any way.. just giving you a valid reason for not contributing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Crayola-r
                      .....but my family comes first.....
                      Same. Being broke doesn't seem to matter...

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                      ..... I doubt you'll be able to find more information about our specific cars anywhere else on the internet anyways.

I know of about 13-15 as of now.

-Jay
                      Former '92 LX 5-Speed Coupe Owner
                      I will have another CB7 one day!
                      Kenwood|Audiopipe|Kicker| DROK

Comment

ima donate as soon as i get paid i start my new job at 9am 2 day so by next week ill have some moeny to donate would 10 dollars be kool i would give more but i need moeny to fix my cb7 and pay my bills

get sponsored

Comment

yo i'll sponsor jay92accord if it stops all the bitching....i just threw in $ so fuck it now we're both covered....

-bless up
                          Harm_Lane_Sound Long Island NY...

68 posts forever...we nuh rate the 69 ting

Comment

Jay, if this place is as crappy as you think it is, why don't you just delete your posts and leave?

Comment

never said it was crappy, just saying it's hard to spare ANY money. and i get flamed for it. sorry i've gotten myself into the mess of having a family, yo. shit.

i never said it was crappy, i would never say that about this place. this is the greatest place and i hate to lose it over $5.

-Jay
                              Former '92 LX 5-Speed Coupe Owner
                              I will have another CB7 one day!
                              Kenwood|Audiopipe|Kicker| DROK

Comment

Bump This Bish To Da Top !!!!!

That's what I'M Tawkin about .......

No flaming in my thread !!! If you cant afford it .. you cant afford it .. simple!
                                We'll find a way to *sponser* you .. or, we'll make it somehow, some other way ...

Main thing is to keep this thread at the top .. and keep this site *our site* .. and ALIVE!
                                NO damn flaming ..

We can afford those JDM one pieces, and those fogs, along with those intersection lights,
                                not to mention those groovy lil OEM spoilers, then damnit, we can afford a few bucks
                                to keep our *house* afloat ..

Kudo's, and huge props to the folks who have chimed in with pmts. This place is important to me.
                                Lets get it done bruddas and sistas !!! Can I get a .. Hell Yeahh!!?

BuMpiTy BuMp !!!
                                Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X