Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Quick Release Steering Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Release Steering Wheel

hey guys and girls, I have a question, do any of you guys and girls have a quick release steering wheel on your Cb7? if so, is it a good or bad thing to have? I am considering getting one, but would like to know what the general problems or benefits of having one on my Cb7 are. Thanks.

if u get a 1, get a GOOD 1, like NRK or some shit like that.

summit racing should have some.

i bought the ebay 1 and i dam nearly took the wheel off as i was puttin it on, cheap!
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=quick+release

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=quick+release

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

yea NRK, legit.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
          yea NRK, legit.
          he cant type

nrg btw to the op
          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

w.e slick, i swear by nrk :]

Comment

w.e slick, i swear by nrk :]
              your an ass and its funny
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                hey guys and girls, I have a question, do any of you guys and girls have a quick release steering wheel on your Cb7? if so, is it a good or bad thing to have? I am considering getting one, but would like to know what the general problems or benefits of having one on my Cb7 are. Thanks.
                i would'nt use a quick relase i would just get a normal racing wheel but thats me, quick are kool too.

Click the pic to view my ride!

Comment

pretty much there are only two purposes for quick release:

1.Allow you to get into your bucket seats that have high bolsters
                  2.Allow you to put on a wheel lock and act as security measure.

I'm using it for option 2, but if you dont have buckets nor care for security, you can just buy a momo or real hkb boss and be done with it.

Comment

I'm using it for option 2, but if you dont have buckets nor care for security, you can just buy a momo or real hkb boss and be done with it.
                    how much is the lock for the wheel, and is it heavy duty

Comment

i like mine i think ita a good thing out here in cali cause you can take the wheel off and put the lock on, and your car will still be their.

Freedom Is Not Free
                      U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

yeah i gotta agree...i have sparco speed seats (non reclineable) so its a must to have the quick release. and then when i park i use my nrg hub lock, cause you never know..better be safe than sorry... i got the hub lock for around $100. a great benefit of the hub lock is that someone else wont be able to use their detachable steering wheel and take off w/ your car. check out nrg's site..they have pix of a hub lock, that someone tried to bust it off...im sure theives would get it off eventually, but def not worth the time...they'd prolly move on to the next car. www.getnrg.com scroll through the gallery
                        also it trips people out when i park and remove the wheel last month i pulled up to a liquor store in pomona, and 2 guys were in the lot smoking a fat blunt, and they almost lost their minds! haha great times
                        Last edited by PhatAccord; 06-27-2009, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                          i like mine i think ita a good thing out here in cali cause you can take the wheel off and put the lock on, and your car will still be their.

nice but doesn't it stick out alot.

Click the pic to view my ride!

Comment

^^ i was just gonna ask

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                              ^^ i was just gonna ask