Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

marcusv8thunder : 1991 Accord 2.2i 4WS (3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
    Dispite seeing and working on alot of high end cars, i still love working on the cbs.
    To me, it's so awesome that the CB had technology that was intended for convenience and comfort, that high end cars are only just now starting to adapt for performance purposes (or at all, haha) - like the active engine mount and 4WS (even though it was probably more of a performance enhancer for at least the Prelude and other Japanese sports cars of the time). The innovation is a big part of my love for Honda. I want to pick up a 4WS 4th-gen Prelude one day to see how that feels in the canyons, but I do worry about maintaining the rear-steer components. Most of the main parts are discontinued over here.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 10-15-2018, 02:00 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Glad to see you got this rare classic back on the road again, will do good for future preservation as well compared to just sitting collecting dust. As long as you keep it away from salty roads in the winter of course lol

Euro CB7 2.2i [F22A3] --> [H22A7]

Comment

very nice . makes me miss mine .
        this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
        How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
        Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Glad someone encouraged you to get this car back on the road, looks like you have a lot of pride in your work and hobbies. Keep it up!
          Turbo H23a3 build has begun
          01-01-2019

Comment

Working...
          X