Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New to forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change of plans. I am NOT getting the ebay projector Lights .

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

This is the exhaust that I'm thinking of getting.

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?n...383231&alt=web

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Originally posted by DAKOTADEMON7 View Post
        This is the exhaust that I'm thinking of getting.

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?n...383231&alt=web
        Personally I hate fart cans. But you should do what you think is best.

However, its probably going to be very, very, very, very loud. Like annoying loud and not very fun to listen to on the interstate or whatever. As for performance your butt dyno will thank you, but you will probably make very little horsepower gains and even lose some low end torque? Not to mention, your car is automatic correct? Loud 'tuner' style exhaust systems sound , (again and this is my opinion) stupid and are pointless on automatragic. I wouldnt bother with all this ebay stuff right now, I would focus on the 5-speed swap. You can get all the stuff you need for less than you may think. Hell, I bet you could even find a 5-speed CB7 that is only good for parts and pick that up cheap. Then focus on getting the car to stage 0 before anything else. It looks like a great car you've got man, More pictures!!!! And remember, its all about doing what makes you happy and what you like. Research is the key!!!!
        For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 802cb7 View Post
          Personally I hate fart cans. But you should do what you think is best.

However, its probably going to be very, very, very, very loud. Like annoying loud and not very fun to listen to on the interstate or whatever. As for performance your butt dyno will thank you, but you will probably make very little horsepower gains and even lose some low end torque? Not to mention, your car is automatic correct? Loud 'tuner' style exhaust systems sound , (again and this is my opinion) stupid and are pointless on automatragic. I wouldnt bother with all this ebay stuff right now, I would focus on the 5-speed swap. You can get all the stuff you need for less than you may think. Hell, I bet you could even find a 5-speed CB7 that is only good for parts and pick that up cheap. Then focus on getting the car to stage 0 before anything else. It looks like a great car you've got man, More pictures!!!! And remember, its all about doing what makes you happy and what you like. Research is the key!!!!
          I don't really care for fart cans ether but don't have a big budget at this time. That's why I want it in Black to kinda hide it. I was hoping it wouldnt be to loud with running a cat. I would like to find a stainless cat back pipes with no muffler. I've seen mufflers I like but they cost more then the whole cat back system. I am also looking for the little extra power. Maybe I should go a different route. What's you opinion on going with a aftermarket header, stock exhaust,and aftermarket muffler that's more the design of a stock one ? The main reasons for wanting to change exhaust is,#1 get ride of the stupid little tail pipe #2 get a little extra power #3 a better sound.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Found the rims I want.

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?n...612381&alt=web

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Welcome!

Those rims would look good with your color!

Comment

Originally posted by That_1CB7 View Post
                Welcome!

Those rims would look good with your color!
                Thank you. I like the color combination and the style of the rims. I'm trying to go for a nice cruiser look and not a race look for my CB7. The rims that I picked has that old school look that I feel will match the car just right.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Placed my order for some stuff yesterday. My subwoofer , inside front door handles, headlight bulds, and a new plastic grommet that hold the hood rod. Also got a brand new battery for $35. Now I have to order tune up parts for it.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Originally posted by DAKOTADEMON7 View Post
                    Placed my order for some stuff yesterday. My subwoofer , inside front door handles, headlight bulds, and a new plastic grommet that hold the hood rod. Also got a brand new battery for $35. Now I have to order tune up parts for it.
                    It's great when those hood prop rod clips work and are not broken.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                      It's great when those hood prop rod clips work and are not broken.
                      My clip part is still good but the grommet that hold the end to the core support is broke. I know it's no big deal but it bugs me and the part to fix it is cheap. I'm getting read to make a big order on Rockauto. Getting all tune up parts and some gaskets. I want to pull the valve cover and adjust the valves. I also want to pull the intake and clean the EGR track. I need to hunt down a driver side seat belt. Mine is frayed bad in one spot.
                      Last edited by DAKOTADEMON7; 12-06-2014, 10:19 AM.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Yeah it bothers me too. The circular clip that holds the prop rod in being broke also bothers me. Idk why I'm particular about my prop rods but I am. They got to have the little foam piece on them too. Gotta have that.

I can see why you are picky with this car as well. It looks pretty clean. I'd be fixing every little thing too.

Comment

My subwoofer was delivered. Can't wait to get home to see it. I'm on my way home now from Bel air Maryland.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

I like those rims A LOT!!! Post pictures when they come in please.
                            For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X