No announcement yet.

Long Continuous squeak while turning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome glad you got it sorted out, as for the transmission of vibration..hydroshock traveling via the column of fluid in the lines.
    The frothing indicates a seal going and air somehow getting in, surprised there wasn't a leak

I believe the FSM has all the tolerances listed for pump innards to check if theyre good or not..

Comment

That’s wild man. Usually they whine cause air bouncing around in the lines not howl like a puppy.

Comment

A new problem approaches...

I spoke too soon guys, my ps system is leaking, under the rack cover. I haven't had a chance to do a proper inspection but I touched the barley visible rack fluid lines and a crap ton of rust fell off of them. The rust particles had ps fluid on them. I suspect it's the lines but I have to take a closer look. There's no air in the system, and the leak is very slow. It seems to leak faster if I turn the steering at a stop. Anyone know if I can get a kit to replace all those rusty lines going to the rack? I only found the main high pressure one on rockauto

Betty and Betzi died for our sins

Comment

Maybe Princess has it?

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
            Maybe Princess has it?
            Princess? Princess Auto?

Betty and Betzi died for our sins

Comment

3/8" bundy tube (double check size), double flare tool, tube bender and cutter, reuse the nuts if you can. and use the old lines as a template for bending your new ones.

Comment

Working...
              X