Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Progress of my 91 accord sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cb7Black9192 View Post
    So I have narrowed it down between these two rims, tell me what you think? The car is being painted nighthawk black pearl, what would look best with it?
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    The rim at the top looks nice... Nice work on the car...

Comment

So I called about the rims and I have one word, EXPENSIVE. Looks like that won't be happening lol, So I was talking to my body/paint guy and he said if I can get a used set he will blast and repaint them for me. So I am going to try to find a set and have them sprayed white.

Comment

So I called about the rims and I have one word, EXPENSIVE. Looks like that won't be happening lol, So I was talking to my body/paint guy and he said if I can get a used set he will blast and repaint them for me. So I am going to try to find a set and have them sprayed white.
        Just curious but how much is expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
          Just curious but how much is expensive?
          He wanted 950 for the set

Comment

13 days boys and the cars going to be finished, the body is being finished today and shes getting painted this week, cant wait to post the pics

Comment

Ready for paint

13 days boys and the cars going to be finished, the body is being finished today and shes getting painted this week, cant wait to post the pics

Comment

She's finally finished got her back from the body shop on tuesday!

Comment

Nice!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                    Nice!
                    Thanks man, I think the next mod is going to be lowering it, probably 2 and a quarter in front and rear, i like the 15s on it so it will look much smoother slammed

Comment

Painted the drums and calipers

Comment

Ahh man them wheels painted blue ain't that pretty lookin against ue freshly painted car.

I got the same prob with them rear tails, the chrome shows.. I just put blk tape over it.
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

He wanted 950 for the set
                          Id get some used ones....around here they want 300 tires included
                          Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

Comment

Nice lookin ride man, how bad was the trunk and inner fenders behind the plastic? I have a 4 door I scavenge for parts was my dd up until saftey time. I swore when I bought my 5speed coupe that my 4 door auto was faster and I figured out why.... More metal on the floor of the coupe East Coast Canadian winter suck! Salt Salt and more Salt. Anything done under the hood yet? There is someone not to far from you has a coupe with an f20b selling it for 2 grand. I'm up here in good ol Oxford, blueberry Capital! Haha what a thing to be proud of! Anyway lookin good we'll have to meet up sometime once I get finished with my h22a swap

Andrew
                            My work in progress!

Comment

Originally posted by 1990exr View Post
                              Nice lookin ride man, how bad was the trunk and inner fenders behind the plastic? I have a 4 door I scavenge for parts was my dd up until saftey time. I swore when I bought my 5speed coupe that my 4 door auto was faster and I figured out why.... More metal on the floor of the coupe East Coast Canadian winter suck! Salt Salt and more Salt. Anything done under the hood yet? There is someone not to far from you has a coupe with an f20b selling it for 2 grand. I'm up here in good ol Oxford, blueberry Capital! Haha what a thing to be proud of! Anyway lookin good we'll have to meet up sometime once I get finished with my h22a swap

Andrew
                              Hey man the trunk was in mint condition and the fenders were pretty solid, they were brand new last january so its pretty good, I don't plan on running mine at all in the winter. Salts no good for it I have huge plans for this car. I actually owned the f20b you are talking about before lol, it's fast but it's pretty beaten up and not worth the 2 grand, trust me. As for my motor, havent done anything yet except its a 2.3l vtec swapped from a 2000 coupe. I just need to get my hands on a computer so the vtec actually works, I was going to invest in a jdm f22b but my plans have changed, I think now after i finish all of my exterior mods and get it looking the way i want it I am going to rebuild the 2.3. I don't know with what yet or how but I want something different, I will probably try to get 230-240 horse out of it by the end of it. It will have to be rebuilt probably next year anyway she has some miles. My future plans for the exterior are :
                              Lower the front 2.5' and the rear 2'
                              Clear front signals and markers
                              Tinted rear windows
                              White Honda badge for the rear

Comment

Ah this must be Mike then, pretty hard to get that kind of horses out of an f23 without some serious coin unless ya turbo, but even then the block maybe tough but the internals are not. Boost=broken rings and ring lands. Lookin good though, love the nighthawk black pearl I did my wiper arms with it to get rid of the flakey look haha. What ecu are you running in the car right now? You still got the Iab solinoid and Vacuum box for sale? my h22 didn't come with it. Tried to get ahold of a a guy in truro through Kijiji but he doesn't have a clue what it is haha.

Andrew
                                My work in progress!

Comment

Working...
                                X