No announcement yet.

new swap time, it's about to get real big up in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was an ITR with a J32 at a meet a few months back. I think steelbluesleepR has pics of it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
      There was an ITR with a J32 at a meet a few months back. I think steelbluesleepR has pics of it.
      I know the guy. First j-swapped in St. Louis, and first j-swapped authentic ITR without having to cut a hole in the hood too I believe. Its a great car. Kiss your weight distribution goodbye.

But say hello to 3rd gear burnouts.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

haha hell's yea

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Good luck with the swap. I'm excited to see how it will turn out. I think the CB will be a little easier to swap than an EG. You will definitely have to be creative when it come to your hood. The oil pan on the J32 has better clearance than a B-series, so that sucker is going to be sticking out. I'd love to see some pic's when you get the engine.
          '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

i really wish you luck dude! i have a buddy who swaped the J into his 4 door ef. had a short ram and a 50 shot of nitrous. ran a 12.6 this last summer at kcir. the only thing is his dad is one of the kc royals. (baseball) so he had the finances.

Comment

thanks guys, I should have a juicy update in a few months haha

1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

are you going to turbo or spray or n/a?

Comment

turbo, thats all im gonna say hehehe

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread

Comment

updates?

Comment

What's the deal? Is this hood closable?

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I dunno I dont have anything for the swap yet, but I have a feeling it will need risers lol I want to try to use a smaller intake mani to see if I can get it to close, I will be buying the engine in 2 weeks since i get a huge check from work for working 3 holidays which I get triple time each day then the other 5 days lol so i will have an small update then, and then once I get the trans I'll tell you all my complete plans for the new swap
                        Last edited by almostJDM; 12-19-2010, 01:06 PM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread

Comment

I just found an awesome bit of info, the j32 with forged pistons and rods, stock head, but dunno the injector size, at 11psi makes 500whp in a rwd config at least that's what the rwd element did so I wonder what it'll do in fwd hmmmm

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread

Comment

update, plans have changed no more V6 for me, I'll be swapping in an engine of a different variety

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

why no v6? any hints on the new motor?

Originally posted by MikeW View Post

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

My car will accept the J32 better than anybody elses, right now, and --I-- want one, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X